Chapter 24: Stalking

The man watches Blair as she enters a book store with Edward while he sat across the street reading. Edward felt being watched as he looks outside to see if he can catch anyone, but he didn't notice the man across the book store.

"Edward, You alright?" Blair asked him and Edward's gaze went towards her and smiled gently caressing her cheek.

"Yeah, I'm fine honey. Let's go to the back." Edward gently guides Blair at the back of the store while looking behind him every once in a while. Once they were out of sight Blair faced him.

"Edward, what is wrong with you? You're acting...so weird." She tells him in a whisper and Edward sighs glancing around before facing her.

"Alice had a vision about Bella plotting your kidnap. We don't know when and where, but I want you to stay in my sight always. I don't want anything happening to you." Edward tells her and Blair doesn't seem shock or scared at all. She only smiled and nodded her head. He smiles back and they began searching books.

The man entered the book store and pretended to look for a book. He wears a casual clothing not to gain any suspicion with Edward at all. Edward tries to listen to any thought inside the book store trying to see if he could find anyone or anything that was at harm to Blair.

The man takes a book out from the shelf to see if he could find Blair only to see her face to face. She didn't notice him at all while her gaze is down towards the book. The man quickly places the book in front of him making a slight thud causing Blair to look up, before looking down on her book.

"What about this one? Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare." Edward asked showing Blair as Blair giggles while the man listens to them.

"Babe, as much as I love you and your old books, I would prefer reading new ones. You should too." Blair tells him and Edward chuckles at her.

"Shakespeare is a good one alright." Edward tells her and she laughs a little.

"Right, next thing you know, all his books is about couple dying." Blair shrugs and Edward shakes his head before kissing her head.

"I'll go look for a book that I could read. You stay here until I get back." Edward instructed and Blair saluted.

"Sir, yes sir!" She jokes making Edward chuckle and the man to smile, but made it disappear knowing he has a job to do.

"God, you are so adorable sometimes." Edward tells her and kisses her head gently before leaving her be. Blair places the book back to it's place and looked around the shelves. She saw a book from a high shelf and went to grab it, but her fingers couldn't even touch the spine of it.

She pouted and tries again, but no prevail. The man looked and saw Edward leave as he came out f his hiding place. He went to take Blair only to find her trying to reach for a book and pouting when she couldn't reach it. The man felt slightly amused about this as he went to aid her.

"Need help?" He asked causing Blair to turn and look at him before smiling sweetly and innocently towards his way.

"Yes please." She tells him politely and he nodded grabbing the book from the shelf and handing it to her. She takes the book from his hands and gave a happy smile.

"Thank you, um...?"

"Kyle." He held his hand out for her to shake. Blair can feel a bad vibe about him, but she still shook his hand and kept a smile. Kyle felt guilty that he was going to kidnap and break this girl. He wanted to do it, but so far, she wasn't a threat at all. She helped an old lady crossing the street and gave the old lady company.

"Thank you, Kyle." She thanks him and pulled her hand away from him gently.

"No problem." He said and went to walk away, but Blair calls for him.

"Hey, Kyle?"

"Yeah?" He asked turning his attention to Blair.

"Would you like to join us for lunch? My treat and favor for helping me!" She looks at him with hope and purity which could make the devil himself turn back to an angel. Kyle couldn't help, but felt slightly happy. He never felt anything like it to anyone at all. He smiles and nodded his head.

"I would like that." He tells her and Blair claps her hand and just in time Edward came back.

"Who's he?" Edward asked, but he already knew who he was.

"Edward, this is my friend Kyle. Kyle, this is my boyfriend Edward." Blair smiles introducing both men who shook each other's hands, but Edward didn't trust him one bit.

"Pleasure."

"Uh-huh." Edward responded and quickly let his hand go.

"Let's go and eat babe." Edward tells Blair.

"Can Kyle join us for lunch?" Blair asked looking towards Edward. Edward looked at her seeing her eyes twinkle out of happiness from meeting new people. He sighs giving in and nodded his head making Blair smile giving him a sweet kiss before pulling away and turning towards Kyle whom just watches the scene unfold in front of him.

"Alright! Let's eat!" Blair says hooking her arms from both Edward and Kyle pulling them with her.

——

The three hung out to a bakery as they both watched Blair eating about her 6 servings of cheese cake smiling happily while they seemed amused about her appetite. After she finishes, she tells them that she'll be in the bathroom and left leaving the two men to their own selves.

"I know who you are." Edward says break the silence and the Kyle looks towards Edward.

"You don't know who I am kid." Kyle tells him and and Edward chuckles at the word kid when he is hundreds years-older than him.

"You are a heartless bounty hunter who would do anything for money. You not only work legally, but illegally. So, kid, you still think I don't know you?" Edward looks at Kyle who looks back at him. They stare at each other and Blair came back just in time before anything else happened.

"Back! What I miss?" She asked sitting next to Edward and looking at both men with a smile on her face.

"Nothing." They both said and looked at her way smiling.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Blair asked eyeing Kyle's untouched cheesecake.

"No, you can have it." Kyle says sliding the plate her way.

"You already have 6th servings of those babe." Edward tells her and Blair shrugged taking the plate and eating it.

"And now its your 7th serving."

"Hey, food is food. Whenever my mom buys me cheesecake, Bella would either throw it away and shove the plate to my face and rub it." She tells them and kept eating leaving both Edward and Kevin shock.

"I am gonna kill your sister." Edward sighs silently and heard Kyle's voice in his mind.

Not if I kill Bella myself first pal. Kyle thought and Edward looked at him and Kyle noticed this.

"What?" Kyle asked and Edward shook his head before facing Blair and wiping some cheek cakes off the corner of her lips.

"Staaaph, you are just like my mom." Blair says moving Edward's hand away as both men chuckle making her pout at them.