Chapter 13: Gulf

"......... that this option is less emotionally draining. And just in case you lose your temper, you can always......Gulf? Are you even listening to me?"

I looked up at Jag as he was trying to explain to me the PROs and CONs of my two options. We were at my room by the window, the whiteboard scribbled with a lot of jumbled words. Jag is good at this, weighing things before deciding,that's why he is my go to person in times like this. However today, my mind was stuck to last night. It would have been best if I don't have a good memory because no matter how drunk I am, I still remember everything. It's both a  blessing and a curse. Even his smell, I remember it. Fuck Gulf! Fucking fuckery fuck!

"Earth to Gulf."

"Sorry Jag, I just can't stop thinking------ heeeey! Why is there "sexual tension" written under "Deal with the hot professor"!?"

"Because I'm not sure yet if I have to put it in the PROs or CONs section"

Jag wants to be killed, by my bare hands. He is playing with me and he has the audacity to smirk.

"So which is it Gulf? Come to think of it, you don't last long with girls, maybe it's really men you like. You know last night when you said you liked him better in your dream, your professor looked like his butt was on fire when he stormed out the room."

I want to kill my friend. Maybe if I chop him into little pieces and throw his body parts four kilometers away from each other, the police wouldn't catch me.

"I know you're contemplating my death."

"So now you're a mind reader?"

"Come on now Gulf, I am your friend. I promise to always remind you of last night every fucking chance  I get. Hahahaha."

"Some friend you are. Let's stop this before I chop you to pieces. And by the way, he is not my professor."

"Ok ok. Let's go take that ThermoD exam before you go kiss your professor's ass."

I gave him the finger and walked out the room.

----------------

I finished ThermoD exam after 30 mins. Left Jag whose nose is probably bleeding with how difficult the exam is by now. That's what he gets from teasing me.

I am now going straight to the head of school office to talk to professor smarty-pants.

He was on his way out when  I reached the door and I immediately remembered last night when I looked up to see him looking at me. Fuck! I kind of looked left and right anywhere but him, then I felt myself blushing, my tongue got stuck in my throat. I am embarrased to the depths of my toenails.

"Cat got your tongue? From the way you're blushing, I see that you remember last night."

"Yes Sir. I mean no professor--- I mean yes professor." Yup. Yup. That's how you do it. So very smooth Gulf. Your embarrassed toenails are very proud of you. They want to kick your ass.

"Let's talk inside." Professor Bennett said.

I followed him inside.

"Sit in the couch." He gestured for me to sit.

I sat in the couch.

If I ask you to kiss me, will you kiss me too?" He said all of a sudden.

"Yes Sir. I mean no Sir. I mean no professor." WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!'

"Hahaha! I'm sorry I just have to laugh. What is wrong with you today?" He is obviously playing with me.

I sighed. "Look I don't know what's wrong with me but I came here to tell you my decision."

"Stop! You don't need to decide. I'm dropping off the deal." He said.

"What?" I'm suppose to say no to the deal first. How come he's saying it to me?

"What happened last night, that can't happen again." He said cautiously.

"Okaaaay---- Waaait----- Are you saying that if the deal continues, I might come at you again?" I said coming to the realization that he thinks I will do it again.

"Well-----" His pause made me tick.

"Haha! You're such an egotistic bastard. Don't worry professor. That's never gonna happen again." My old self is back. Yey!!! I am pissed. I am so happy I am pissed.

"That's not what I mean."

"Let's continue the deal just so I can tell you to shove your dick somewhere else." I said.

He became quiet. One...two...three...."You have a filthy mouth McQueen."

"Right! Let's be formal again and I'll see you on Monday at practice, Professor Bennett."