( YOU )

╔════════════════╗

Y O U
❝ Love is for fools ❞

╚════════════════╝

❝ The funny thing is, I wasn't even looking for love when I found- Heck, I didn't even believe in love when I found Penny and I think that's the most beautiful part

❝ The funny thing is, I wasn't even looking for love when I found- Heck, I didn't even believe in love when I found Penny and I think that's the most beautiful part. I didn't want to find love, I thought I was going to rule the world on my own accord, but now she's here and in my life and I can't imagine my future without her ❞

— Jo March about Penelope Brooks
You

PENELOPE BROOKS was the largest hopeless romantic in all of Concord, Massachusetts. She had fallen in love a total of seven times in her life. The first time her heart set flight was when she was eight years old, his name was Peter Dickinson and he lived in the large brick home across from hers. So you could imagine that when the Dickinsons moved away to Washington, Penelope was left heartbroken. All of Penelope's loves since then were just as grand, falling for boys at ages nine, ten, thirteen, fifteen and sixteen.

Penelope Brooks was seventeen years old when she forgot all about her other lovers, leaving them alone to pick up the broken pieces of their hearts that she had left behind. Penelope Brooks was seventeen years old when she swore to herself that she had fallen in love for the last time, all because she had met the one. Because Penelope Brooks was seventeen years old when she first laid eyes on Jo March.

Jo March was many things, strong-willed, intelligent, beautiful and completely unaware of it, but she was definitely not oblivious to many things. One thing she was oblivious too though, was the fact that Penelope Brooks was utterly in love with her.

Jo never believed in love and Penelope was determined to change that.

╔════════════════╗

C A S T

╚════════════════╝