Encounters

Jeno declared they all will have dinner from the following day. Which means Minhyuck , Mark and Donghyuck will eat when Jeno eats.

Donghyuck was whining because he can't eat dinner at 8. It was too early for him. But Mark convinced his husband that he can eat again later and they were doing that for Minhyuck.

The dining table was silent . Donghyuck was making annoying face every two seconds . Mark was trying to keep up with his cold brother and hyper husband. Only Minhyuck was happy to eat with his father .

Donghyuck sat with Minhyuck to complete his study after dinner . He learned everything from Minhyuck and smiled . Renjun was a perfect match for Jeno who could tamed someone like him.

Jeno went through the agreement paper again and again. Why was Renjun doing this ?
He needs to do proper background check on Renjun. For this he needs basic informations.

Suddenly Jeno smirked.
" Bingoo"

He wrote a long ass mail to Renjun using all kind of professional words .
In reply Renjun was short and simple.

" You understand that you are literally asking for my number in official language Mr Lee ?"

Jeno chuckled ,

" Oh. I didn't know. You are smart I see . And I was telling you about your own benefit. Keeping up with Lee Jeno isn't easy Beautiful"

Renjun was peacefully cooking when he got the notification. He was sure it was a serious letter as it cake by email. But Lee Jeno mailed him.
He got annoyed but little but excited too.

" Taste of Lee Jeno"

Renjun replied to Jenos mail anyway.

" Mr Lee it's Huang Renjun for you I'm telling for the nth time "

Jeno was really enjoying it. Maybe after many years he is meeting someone who showed 0 interest on him. And he like it like that .

" Whatever you say beautiful... And call me Jeno. It feels more .... Intimate 😉 "

Renjun rolled his eyes but laughed too.

" What if I release your emails online ? Would that be very intimate ....Jeno aahh.."

Jeno clicked his tongue. This Chinese male was really something. But yeahh..  flirting through mails are really weird.

Jeno left his reading room and slowly walked to Minhyucks room. His son has a strange habit of sleeping early and waking up at extremely early morning. Donghyuck was responsible for this.
Knowing Minhyuck , the boy was definitely sleeping by now.

Jeno walked inside Minhyucks room and closed the door. Mark saw it. He was going to check up on Minhyuck if he was covered with blanket or not , if any window was open. But he saw Jeno going in and couldn't hold himself. He ran to his husband breathing heavily,

" Sunshine .. Do you know what happened ?"

Jeno looked around for Minhyucks school bag. He opened the bag and took his diary.
He smiled curving his half lips.
Renjuns number was there.

He saved the number then turn to the bed.

Minhyuck was sleeping peacefully but his blanket was all over the place hardly covering his small beautiful body.
Jeno couldn't stop his legs from walking to his son.

He sat beside the boy and pull over the blanket. Looking at Minhyucks soft hairs , he ran his long fingers through them smiling.

" Be good to Minhyuck , beautiful said "