тωεηтү тωσ | ғσяgιvεηεss

Jeongguk eyed the tatted twin sat across from him looking like he owned the place. Everything about him was provoking Jeongguk.

"How'd you even get in here?" Jeongguk frowned.

"That's really what you're worried about right now?" V spat.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "What do you want."

"To talk."

"About?" The CEO deadpanned, wanting him to hurry up.

"NCT," V said. Jeongguk raised an eyebrow, skeptical.

"What of them?"

"As I'm sure you already know, your shit got raided."

Jeongguk loured. "And I'd love to know how you know about this."

"The Creed just got a very tempting offer from Jaehyun saying to join them," V mentioned, smug.

Jeongguk scowled. Jaehyun wasn't wasting any time clearing out the sectors it seems.

"If that's the case, then why're you here," he snickered.

"Let's just say I'd rather work with BTS instead," V said as a matter of fact.

"Oh yeah, and why's that?"

V rolled his eyes. "Let's cut the bullshit alright. You and I both know the only reason we're not joining is because we're fucking each other's brothers."

Jeongguk's eyes shot open, hand slamming against the desk.

"We're both what?" Jeongguk fumed, V's demeanor unwavering. "Keep your filthy hands off my brother."

"A little too late for that," V smirked, causing a storm to brew inside Jeongguk. V raised his hand up. "But that doesn't matter. I didn't come here to tell you about me and the bunny nor ask for your blessing."

"Then why the fuck are you here?" Jeongguk reiterates with a snap.

"NCT," V flared.

Jeongguk narrowed his eyes but didn't say anything, prompting the Kim to continue.

"The Creed, we'll take Jaehyun's offer, then we can figure out what he's planning."

The CEO poked at his cheek with his tongue. "And why would you help us?"

"I was just starting to like you," V joked, smiling wide.

Jeongguk remained stoic. "Why should I trust you?"

"That's up to you," V shrugged, not answering any of Jeongguk's questions to his satisfaction. "But I wouldn't do anything to hurt Jungkook."

Every time his brother's name left the Kim's mouth, Jeongguk couldn't help but grind his teeth together.

Jeongguk specifically told Jungkook not to deal with him, and then he goes and...sleeps with him? The betrayal alone was pissing him off.

But truthfully, that was the least of his troubles. He didn't like the fucker, but at the same time, he didn't think V would hurt Jungkook.

"Fine," Jeongguk said. "I'll consider your offer. Gather everyone to meet here on Wednesday. We'll discuss it then."

V nodded, dropping his feet to the floor and standing up, headed for the exit. He twisted the handle, but before he pulled the handle back, he turned toward the CEO.

"I'm serious," he called. Jeongguk looked up. "I would never hurt Jungkook."

Jeongguk narrowed his eyes, emotionless.