CHAPTER-33

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

HERMES IS POUTING his lips as he stares at the mountain-like documents in front of him. Lester, his secretary just grinned at him before leaving him inside his room.

Ang gabundok na mga dokumento na iyon ang naging resulta ng mahigit dalawang buwan n'yang hindi pagpasok sa trabaho simula ng bumalik si Jane. Nag-birthday din kasi si JH kaya minabuti niyang huwag muna magtrabaho at mag-focus muna sa asawa't anak na ngayon niya lang muling nakasama, his annoyed green eyes automatically went soft as he remembers how happy JH was on his 4th birthday when he brought him and Jane at HongKong Disney land.

Hermes took a deep breath and sigh, dahil sa mahabang pag-absent niya madami-dami siyang kailangan trabahuin ngayong araw, and now he cannot go home until he's not finished signing all of these mountain-like documents.

Hermes blows out a loud deep breath before a smile automatically appears on his lips when his eyes fell on the small calendar over his office table on his right side.

Tomorrow will be his and Jane's five years anniversary and finally for over four years that he'd been celebrating alone, Jane is finally here and he managed to fix what was broken between him and Jane for almost five years so he can't help it but to be excited.

He wants a simple but romantic dinner for their anniversary's celebration, just the both of them to enjoy the each other's company.

Muli s'yang napatingin sa tambak na dokumento sa harap n'ya at muling humugot ng malalim na hininga bago n'ya iyon dahan-dahang binuga.

Kailangan n'ya talagang tapusin ang lahat ng trabaho n'ya ngayong araw para free s'ya bukas.

He doesn't want to sign papers and do work tomorrow; he wants his whole day free just for Jane.

Nagkamot s'ya ng batok bago n'ya sinimulan ang pagbabasa ng mga dokumento para mapirmahan na n'ya ang mga iyon at mabilis n'yang matapos ang trabaho n'ya.

***

HERMES WAS TIRED after a whole day of exhausting work. His eyelids were heavy that it almost totally dropped close while he is forcing to lift his feet to continue walking towards at their mansion.

The whole place were already dark and the only light that is guiding him to walk was the golden chandelier hanging from the wide gray ceiling.

He looked at his wrist watch to check the time when he can't find anyone on the living room and wondering why it is so dark.

Jane and Jh are probably asleep already since it is already past ten pm. Hindi n'ya namalayan ang oras dahil ng lumabas s'ya kanina ng opisina n'ya madami pa din s'yang empleyadong naroroon.

"...They must be taking an over time." Nagkibit balikat s'ya at dumiretso na sa ikalawang palapag. Dahan-dahan ang bawat kilos n'ya ng buksan n'ya ang pinto ng master bedroom.

A sweet smile crept on his lips when he found his son and wife peacefully sleeping on the wide bed.

Dahan-dahan n'yang sinara ang pinto at hinubad ang formal blazer n'ya pati ang pantalong suot at kasunod namang hinubad ang white long-sleeve polo n'ya. Iniwan n'ya lang ang boxer short n'yang suot bago nagtungo sa ibabaw ng kama sa gilid ni JH.

He laid beside his son as he wrapped his arms around his son's and his wife's small waist before nuzzling his body closer to them as he let himself to finally fall asleep.

Despite the exhaustion and tiredness, he is feeling, Hermes still fell asleep with a genuine and lovely smile on his handsome face. A genuine and lovely smile that only this family he built can only give him.