Part 1

(Lily and Jordan at top.)

"Hello? Earth to Stacey?" a hand waved a little to close to my face. I flinched back, turning my head to glare at the person.

"Yes?" I asked a little confused.

"I have been trying to get your attention for the past hour, what is going on in that head?" Lilly sat down across from me, big smile on her face.

"Nothing, just thinking..." I murmured, trailing off in thought. I had no idea what was going through my head anymore, half the time I felt like something was wrong. I rubbed my heart, feeling this ache there and frowned. I was missing something.

"Well, we got a job. Catering for a party." She clapped her hands excitedly. We lived in a one-bedroom place together, she slept in the bed, I was on the couch. I smiled a little before my eyes turned to the door. A guy with amazing blue eyes and a big smile walked in. He grinned at me, I looked down, biting my lip before smiling. he was cute. I heard Lilly snicker.

"Ask him for his number." She encouraged.

"No!" I angrily whispered back. The thought had crossed my mind many times before, but I always chickened out. Lilly smiled before turning around and waving at him.

"Hi....yes, you with the baby blues. Can you come here?" she asked.

The guy smiled, shoving his hands into his pockets before he walked over.

"Hey handsome, what's your name?" she asked.

"Kaleb." He answered with an accent. I got this niggly feeling in my stomach, like a certain accent was just, lovely to hear, while another was horrifying.

"I'm Lilly and this here is Stacey."

"Hello Stacey." Kalbe smiled down at me. I took a sip of my coffee before smiling at him.

"Hi." I waved, trying to act casual.

"Want to join us?" she asked, pointing at the empty seat next to me. he grinned, pulling it out and sitting down. I tucked some hair behind my ear, trying not to overthink the fact that a really hot guy was sitting beside me. too late, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"What are your plans today?" Lilly interrogated with a smile. I knew her well; she would get every ounce of information about him by the end of the week and it was Friday today.

"A few friends and I will be hitting up this club tonight.....maybe you ladies would like to join us?" he asked.

I looked at Lilly who gave me a wink before she leaned over.

"I accept the offer."

I laughed before I turned to see Kaleb looking at me.

"Will you be joining us tonight Stacey?" he asked. I gulped, glancing between him and Lilly, who just nodded at me like a bobble head.

"Sure." I squeaked out.

Sitting on the couch, I flipped through a magazine as Lilly walked out in a skin-tight red dress. I whistled at her; she wriggled her eyebrows.

"Want to help me take it off?" she asked.

"Maybe later." I laughed. Walking over, she pulled me up and then frowned.

"I gave you a black dress."

"And I want to wear these cute shorts." I reasoned, hand smoothing the material out. She rolled her eyes, taking my hand and dragging me to the door.

"Honestly, why do I bother?" she muttered. 

We walked out of the apartment, taking the lift. There was a neighbour who starred at Lilly. I eyed him before noticing something growing in his pants. I snapped my head away, trying to forget what I had just seen.

We walked to the club that we were meeting Kaleb at; it was only a few streets away. I could hear music blasting and heard Lilly squeal in excitement.

"Hear that? Sounds like fun."

"It sure does." I laughed. We walked to the door, showing our ID's before being waved through. We walked in, I bobbed my head to the music, humming under my breath. There was a massive turn out tonight. Lilly pointed at the bar, making a drinking motion and I nodded. A drink would be a great idea. We ordered, got our drinks and walked over to a table, placing our drinks and bags onto the table. Lilly grabbed my hand, twirling me around. I laughed, trying to twirl her around, she was taller, so it looked awkward. We both laughed.

"About time." Lilly yelled.

I turned around to see Kaleb and a few other guys, pushing their way through the crowd. I smiled and waved. He smiled and waved back.

"Ladies." He greeted, he bent down and kissed my cheek. I felt a small frown on my face appear like I was doing something wrong. I shook the feeling away quickly before smiling at him.

"Good to see you." I yelled.

"WHAT?" he yelled down. The music was louder, more people pouring into the club.

"GOOD TO SEE YOU!" I yelled again. He pulled a face; he hadn't heard me. He motioned for me to follow him outside for some fresh air. I looked at Lilly who practically shoved me out the door. Kaleb took my hand; we pushed our way outside before I could feel the cool air fanning my face.

"Loud in there." He mused.

"WHAT?" I yelled at him, then laughed when he made a confused face. He laughed at me.

"Funny." He shook his head laughing. I shrugged.

"I can be."

"It's good to see you." He smiled at me.

"Good to see you too." I smiled out.

We stood by a pillar, I leaned against it, Kaleb on the other side. Both of us starring up at the sky. We heard yelling and whistling. I craned my head, trying to get a better look. There were these guys, walking around just near the club, I frowned, I could feel something coming off them. I shivered.

"Want to go?" Kaleb asked. I nodded; the guys were defiantly putting me off staying. We headed back inside, I found Lilly chatting up the bartender, she was blushing, and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed her shoulders, pulling her to me.

"We are leaving, you coming?"

"In a sec." she nodded.

Kaleb and one of his friends walked over, I assumed the others had wanted to stay a bit longer. I checked the time; it was coming closer to 12. I went to make my way to Kaleb when I bumped into someone. I gasped, falling to the ground. when I looked up a man looked down at me with a soft smile.

"I am so sorry, here let me help you up."

I nodded, taking his hand before feeling this feeling wash over me. I shuddered as something inside me felt like fire. When I got to my feet, I snatched my hand back quickly.

"Can I buy the lady a drink to say sorry?" he gave me a charming smile. I shook my head, trying to act normal. Something weird just happened and I could feel something dark coming from this guy.

"I'm ok thanks."

"Next time then. I'm Marcel."

"Stacey." I smiled, I walked off quickly, glancing back to see Marcel watching me walk out. Lilly and Kaleb and Kaleb's friend were outside already.

"Geez, I thought you changed your mind. They aren't letting any more people in." Lilly pointed at the bouncers. I turned with a frown. That wasn't normal.

"Maybe it's New Orleans."