Tonight

*Suns POV*

I woke up in the infirmary...again. Head was pounding and body aching but not as bad as before. I sat up wincing and tried to remember what happened. I definitely remember that Fura girl. Through her through a wall. Nice. Falling 3 stories and then...here. The nurse busted in randomly making me jump almost out of my skin. "Oh sorry honey, what're you doing up to took a major blow." She said shocked. "I feel fine. Nothing hurts." I responded. Wait...nothing hurts? What did I miss? I thought to myself. "Are you sure?" She said coming to check up on me. "Yeah, how long was I out?" I asked her as she ran a check up on me. "About 3 days." She said. "3 days... What's wrong with me?" I said stressed out. "It's whatever is in those X-rays. That thing." She said worried. Now I was really stressing out. Nurse lady is not helping. "Is there any good news? Is Yang okay?" I asked worried. "Yang is fine. She's not hurt too bad." She said. She was thrown into a wall. I thought to myself. "What about the girl." I said. The nurse stopped and looked at me. "There's no trace of where she could have gone. Teleportation is a pretty serious semblance." She said assuring me. "The entire school is on watch and classes have been cancelled until this threat is dealt with accordingly." The nurse continued. This was getting real bad real quick. I had to get out of here and stop this madness. "I'm not injured so am I free to go?" I said not wanting to sound too antsy. "Let me finish this check up and you can go. Straight to your dorm until told otherwise. Security is on high alert." She informed me. "Will do." I said as she finished up the last bit of my check up. She gave me some more medication in case I needed it and sent me off. Security was everywhere now. You couldn't turn your head without seeing them everywhere. Once I got back l to my dorm there was security waiting just outside my door. "I'm here to make sure nothing happens to you because of recent events." The soldier said. The security wasn't any of Ironwoods normal soldiers. These guys wore all black and were human. Kind of odd if you ask me. "I feel safer already." I said sarcastically walking into my dorm. My team was still on their mission so I was still all by myself. But I didn't mind it. I crashed on my bed trying to think of a plan to get out of here. My window was the obvious option but there were guards outside as well. What I need is a distraction to draw the guards. Should give me some time to slip away unseen. I thought to myself. But most important I needed to see Yang. I want to know she's okay, I want to see her with my own eyes. As I layed there I could feel myself growing tired as if I wasn't just knocked out for 3 days. I'll plan tomorrow. Need shut eye for right now. I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

*Yangs POV*

"This is so stupid! We should be searching for Fura not waiting for her next attack. Eventually it's going to be something we can't handle." I said pacing the room angry and sad I couldn't see Sun. "Yang, these are Ozpins rules. He wouldn't say them without good reason." Weiss added. "Yeah but she can teleport. I have never seen anyone with a semblance like that. It's honestly almost too powerful." Yang said arms crossed facing her team. "Not powerful enough to beat you. You beat her bare handed Yang. She can't be as strong as her semblance makes her out to be." Blake resounded not looking up from her book. "Maybe she can only teleport to a certain location within eyesight. It probably drains her energy massively or else she'd be teleporting all over the place when you fought." Ruby said. She had a point. Even with a powerful semblance such as hers she's still has a massive weakness. If she teleports too much she could render herself too weak to fight and must abandon. "That gives me an idea Ruby." I said smirking. "Uh oh. I hate ideas." Weiss said rolling her eyes. "I'm gonna go see Sun for a bit. I haven't seen him in days. He got out today." I said turning to leave the dorm room. "Wait, Yang! What's your idea?" Ruby asked jumping off her bunk onto the floor. "I'll explain later guys I promise." I said walking out and down the hall to Suns dorm. The guard standing there doing his job too well. "Hey, is Sun back from the infirmary yet?" I asked the guard. "Yeah, he's inside. I've already been told your looking after him." He stepped aside and I walked in to see my baby passed out on his bed in relative good condition. Too bad I was about to ruin his sleep. I walked over to his bed and sat on the edge. Me sitting down was enough to wake him up. He looked at me and smiled. "Yang...are you okay? I've been out for 3 days and don't know what I missed." He said worried. "It's okay Sun. I'm fine. Are you okay though? Being out for 3 days and all." I asked him grabbing his hand and gently kissing the back of it. "Yeah. No pain or anything, like nothing happened. But what really did happen after I fell from that dorm." He asked me curiously. I sighed and began to explain. "Well...I beat Fura forcing her to retreat. But you transformed Sun. Into something I've never seen before." I told him. He sat up not taking his eyes off me. "Your skin turned jet black along with your hair. But your eyes were gold even after you turned back to normal." I informed him. He didn't say anything, just looked at me for more details. "I approached you and asked if you knew who I was. And someone said I know exactly who you are. Like it was that thing inside you." I told him. He sat back with his back against the wall thinking of what I just told him I figured. "So I transformed into something else... that's cool." He said actually sounding kind of excited. "Wait, that's cool?" I asked him confused. I put my back against the wall and sat next to him. "Yeah. If what your saying happened to me then there just be a way to use it right? Control it maybe?" He said. Maybe he could. This was a power nobody at beacon had ever witnessed. If Fura was after him there's no telling who else would be after him. "It makes you a target though. If word traveled the planet you could have so many people after that thing." I told him to help him realize the importance of the situation. "Yeah, but if I can control it I can fight back. Didn't do anything while transformed?" He asked me. "Not really. You stood there looking at your hands as if you have never seen them before. Then it all faded and you turned back to normal and passed out in my arms." I told him. He smiled and looked at me. "Thank you beautiful. I honestly wild to be here right now if it weren't for you." He told me sweetly. I couldn't help but blush. Cheeks practically steaming at this point. He leaned in and kissed me so very soft but passionate. Like I could feel what he was feeling through our kiss. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. "I'm leaving tonight. I have a plan to get out of here and stop whatever's going on." He told me caressing my face. "You already have a plan? Even with all the security?" I asked him concerned. There was after all a lot of security which we were unfamiliar with. He got up and walked over to the window. He motioned for me to join him so I did. "You see those guards over there?" He pointed to the far side of the courtyard where two guards stood. "Yeah, what about them?"I asked. "Well they're the reason escaping from my window won't be an option unless we can create a distraction to lure them away." He told me. "I'll keep an eye out to see if they have a certain patrol route or time frames where they leave their post." He added. "I'll think of a distraction for us. Shouldn't be too hard." I told him. We looked at each other and kissed. I'm gonna head back to my dorm and plan. I also want to shower." She said smiling and kissing Sun on his cheek. "I'll see you soon." I said as I turned to walk away, "See you beautiful." He said watching me walking away. Tonight was the night.

*Suns POV*
Damn... nice ass.