Bonus chapter - Love in the air

Nobody's POV

"And how would Valentine's day be going about for you?" Y/N asked towards his computer, or rather the person presented within it.

"Incredible!" came her reply. As described by the screen, the background was that of bedroom, charmed with a femine touch so it included things such as stuffed animals and lots of framed photgraphs. The general colour scheme was that white with a smooth layer of rossy pink to make for a relaxing atmosphere with some romantic potential. However, that occupied by a fraction of the screen, the elephant in the screen was the face of a beautiful girl, around fifteen, with silver hair and crystal blue eyes that seemed to have the potential to trap any man's heart within them for all eternity.

"Tell me about it," Y/N coaxed while getting up to turn off the lights before opening the blinds to make way rays of indiscreet sunlight to filter through, brightening the room naturally. He was slightly sleepy, a side effect for getting up so earlier, but that was a small price to pay for the conversations he had with friends and family around the globe. When he checked the time on the digital clock, it revealed that he had spent the last three hours engaged on skype and other of said communicative devices.

The room itself was a lot more messy than usual, his school bag was settled lazily upon the floor, only remaining semi-upright due to the support offered by his bookshelf. The bed itself was unmade, although there was objectively very little to make up, with a few annoying folds and positioning from the blanket and pillows. It was really starting to get on his nerves, not to mention the dust he felt underneath his feet.

"Well, to be with," Sabina began. "Immediately, after I arrived in school, I was met by five to six guys who proposed to me with chocolate and flowers!"

"I see," he said, returning to his seat. "I heard from Libby that they taste wonderful, the flowers were roses...right?"

Sabina's eyes immediately lit up in response to his questioning. "Oh my...y-you actually bothered to find out about me!" She seemed to evict herself from her wheeled-chair before doing a self-congrajulating dance on the spot to celebrate her supposed "miracle".

"Now, now, let's not get our hopes to high," he chilled, inclining her to sit down. "But, anyways, did you accept any of the proposals?"

"Nope," she replied casually. "No one but Y/N L/N is for me!"

"Oh, stop," he commanded, hiding his own embarrassment. "You and I already have more than ten thousand kilometers between us and you are still that adamant about going out with me?"

"If a girl cannot even stay loyal to her love...what value does she have?" Sabina countered. "My adamantness is a display of my loyalty and love for you, Y/N. So please, please, please go out with me when you visit..."

She even decided to strike a begging pose as if it would hold volume in convincing him. "Prehaps," he replied with a comedic type of strain.

"Prehaps?!" she cried. "What is that suppose t-"

"Goodbye!" he exclaimed, closing the tab and shutting down his computer. He took a long breath while staring the black screen. There was something on his mind, or rather, something in the air.

Hailing from a bloodline of hidden aristocrats, control was tight when it came to who he could meet, talk to, go out with (at one point, his parents had actually banned him from leaving the house on Valentine or White day)...while it was certainly fustrating at times, he could see their reasoning to do so. While his family no doubt had their fame hidden from the general public, with a little bit of digging, collecting of information, and some luck...one could rather quickly conclude that his family was, by no means, normal. Said financial treasures and wealthy secrets and levers made them a frequent target of blackmailers or terrorist who saw them as potential ATMs, said enemies didn't seem to have a limit as to what they would and wouldn't employ. It didn't matter whether they were using elderly women, young kids, teenage girls, as long as said method opened the possibility for infiltration, it was almost certain they would turn to it.