❁ Chapter 22

"Wow, you're smiling from ear to ear now, what's good?" Beomgyu asked, seeing Suyeon who was sitting next to him

"Wow, you're smiling from ear to ear now, what's good?" Beomgyu asked, seeing Suyeon who was sitting next to him. She was smiling with her hand under her chin while the other hand was busy drawing a random doodles.

"It's nothing, actually," She said, wriggling her eyebrows. Beomgyu pressed his lips together, he knew that something happened but she lied.

"Okay? you don't share your secrets to me again. Oh ya well, Yeonjun is now your bestfriend, isn't it?" Beomgyu said indifferent. Suyeon was quite offended by his sharp words. He didn't even looked at Suyeon, he was tidying up his books.

Suyeon didn't want to argue with Beomgyu again, she had enough. She then grabbed Beomgyu's hand and intertwined it with her hand. Beomgyu still didn't look at her. She ended up pulling his chin softly, so that he looked at her.

"Hey, why did you say that? you know you have that special place in my heart ever since we were kids right?" Suyeon asked, caressing his chin and flashed him a smile. Beomgyu shut his mouth, bitting his bottom lip in annoyance. He was obviously want to spend his times with Suyeon, just like they did in the past.

Despite that Yeonjun is now one of his close friend, he has to takecare of Yeonjun's heart too. He know how much Yeonjun loves Suyeon. Yeonjun talked about it to Beomgyu all the time. All he got to do is be patience. He can't be mad, because he have no rights.

"Then, why aren't you talk to me? where's my Suyeon that talks and rambling a lot to me?" He asked. Suyeon gulped as she heard that his voice were kind of sad.

"Beomgyu, I'm still here okay? your Suyeon," Suyeon hugged him, tightly. Her fingers ran through his soft hair. Beomgyu missed that a lot. He wanted to cry but he don't want to show how desperate he is to catch Suyeon's attention.

"Okay, let me tell you about why am I smiling earlier," Suyeon smiled, still intertwining their hands as she let go of the hug.

"Why?" Beomgyu asked, looking at her. His eyes didn't leave her.

"Someone confessed to me.."

Ouch. It is like a thousands of knives stabbing Beomgyu's heart. He trying to act cool but he couldn't help to clenched his teeth.

"..and now, I'm someone's girlfriend," She giggled.

That fast?

Ouch again. Billions of knives stabbed Beomgyu's poor heart. It felt like his heart broke into pieces and kept falling to the ground. He nodded, while smiling.

"Guess who?" Suyeon smiled. She looked so happy saying that she is someone's girlfriend now. Meanwhile Beomgyu was trying to keep himself to stay calm. He can't talk since he was speechless and sad at the same time, he ended up shook his head, no.

"Yeonjun, isn't it obvious, gyu?" She said, hugging Beomgyu's arm tightly. Beomgyu let out an awkward laugh. He can't believe it. He didn't know that should he be happy for both of them of be sad about that things happened.