45. My Savior

Preeti's point of view

My feet was stumbled and i was about to fell on the floor very hardly when some masculine manly body hold me by my shoulder and save me from falling.

I raised my head up and coffee brown eyes met with my teary eyes. Siddharth was standing there looking at me worriedly.

I felt relief looking at him and hugged him immediately like my life is only depending on him.

"Please save me." I whispered in my shaky voice.

Siddharth pull me back from the hug. He traced his knuckles on my sore cheeks and his thumb on my cutting lower lip.

His eyes turned to red in anger and he clenched his jaw.

"Who did this to you?" He asked me in a low dangerous voice.

How could I tell him what kartik did to me and said dirty things about me. I didn't say anything and stand there silently weeping.

"Preeti tell me the name." He said while looking at me dangerously. He flared his nostrils like an angry bull.

"He beat me baldly and call me his personal whore. He said he wanted to fu..." I sobbed loudly and more tears fell from my eyes thinking about it.

"Who..?" He asked me while whipping my tears with his thumb and cupped my face. His eyes is still red due to anger and he looked dangerously calm like a silence before the storm.

I opened my mouth to tell him about the culprit when the door from which i came is open and kartik walked like nothing is happen. His tie is back on his neck and hair are perfectly combed. He looked at me like he is giving me a warning not to say any word against him.

My body shivered in fear looking at him and my hold on Siddharth waist become tight.

Siddharth looked at kartik in rage of anger. His eyes all red like a hungry lion and he flared his nostrils like he is ready to jump on his enemy.

He make move aside little and started walking towards Kartik with long strides.

Siddharth hit a tight punch on kartik's face that he stumbled on his feet.Siddharth punched him again on the other side of his face. After that Siddharth punched kartik on his face many more time that he fell on the near by employee desk. Kartik took a laptop on desk and hit Siddharth with that.

Siddharth stumbled on his feet little but he balanced himself and punched on kartik's face hardly.

Then he hold Kartik by his shoulder and hit his head to kartik's head very hardly that kartil felt little dizzy and fell on the floor. Everyone is standing there and watching the show.

Siddharth again make kartik stand on his fit by gripping his hair from back and hit his head on a glass wall many times.

"How....dare....you....to.....touch...her.." Siddharth said while hit kartik's head on glass wall after every word and every hit is harder then before that glass wall is broken into many pieces and kartik's head is started bleeding a d he fell on the floor. I never saw Siddharth that much angry before. It's like I'm seeing a different Siddharth in front of me.

Siddharth breathing harshly amd look at Kartik with anger. He kicked on kartik's stomach one last time and turned towards me.

He was about to take a step towards me when Kartik starts laughing in his creepy bloody teeth.

"So much possessive..she must me very good in bed. Tell me how hard did you fuck her." Karkit said while standing up from the floor with his stumbled feet.

Siddharth fisted his both hand and clenched his jaw in anger. Siddharth turned to kartik's side ready to attack him.

"Siddharth..." I screamed Siddharth's name when Kartik try to stab on Siddharth's stomach with a sharp cutting glass but Siddharth caught the glass in between and took it from krtik with a jerk.