Chapter 23: Lost inside the Mall

Frisk arrives home from school with Asriel , Betty , Chara and X chara. Once they entered they were surprised to see almost all of the sanses in the room. But the present ones are Candy, Chess, Sugar, Sky, Cross and Katana. XChara raise a brow at them.

"What are they doing here?" XChara asked as he saw Classic enters the room. "I honestly don't know but i made all of us dinner." Classic said as they hurriedly ran towards the dining table to eat and when they finish eating Frisk, Chara and Betty are the ones that are now cleaning the dishes. While the others are in the living room.

Chess and sky are playing chess (game), Sugar and Cross eating sweets and chocolate while Katana cleaning his blade. And the reason why they are in Classic's home is because they wanted to see him. That's all. And Cross needs to pick up XChara. Classic saw them and said.

"I'm going to the mall, you guys. Any of you want to come with-" before Classic could finish what he said they all volunteered to go with him. Classic said that Frisk is incharge for now and so, The sanses are now walking to the mall. While they were at the mall, They told Classic that they would buy something and so, Classic agreed.

A few minutes later, Chess and the other four sanses found what they want but, they did not found their way back to Classic. Chess and Sky searched calmly for Classic. Chess was in the stall full of jam and Sky was in a stall filled with Paper bags. Cross, Candy and Sugar, on the other hand, are also lost with the three of them in different places and are about to cry.

The five of them kept on looking to where Classic may be. Meanwhile, Classic finished collecting what he needed and is now searching for the others he passed by a stall filled with Jams but, he still went to the left direction while Cross was running by the opposite end if the stall filled with Jams. Classic was about to take out his phone that Frisk bought for him and tried calling them but a irritating voice had stop him from doing so.

"Well, if it isn't Sans." When Classic turned around he saw the vice president of the Moms that hates monsters. The two of them kept on staring at each other with lightning errupting from their glare to each other and a cold, dangerous atmosphere began to spread. Classic sighs and said with his so ever lazy tone.

"Hello. . . Margaret." The Woman smiled at him and said with a creepy grin on her face. "Hello there. . . Sans. How are you doing today?" Classic began to sweat and he was thinking of a way to escape the situation since he doesn't want to start a scene in the supermarket. And he was so thankful for bringing those five sanses with him because they saved him from this situation.

Now. . .

What is Classic's next move?

_________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED. . .

Hi everyone~!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry for the big delay and hiatus from this story and i hope you still enjoy it because this chapter is very short, i'm really sorry.

Please comment on what you think if my story and please give me some ideas regarding the next chapter please~!

Thank you very much for reading my story and i hope you like it.

Bye~!!!!!!!!