Chapter 37

Taehyung's pov
I'm sat in the passenger seat, roads quiet due to the time of night well morning and the music of Billie Eilish playing quietly is making it harder for me trying to keep my eyes open, my blinks becoming longer and my head falling to the side.
"We are nearly home tae don't worry then we can sleep" jungkook says placing a hand on my thigh. An internal panic starts in my brain what a way to wake me up but only slightly because soon enough the comfort in his hand is making me sleepy again.

Jungkooks pov
Without a thought I put my hand on his thigh he didn't say anything so I left it there as I carried on driving. As I got to the turning of my  road I head soft snores along with indicator
(we stan a safe driver) I look over to Tae and saw that he had drifted off to sleep, his neck looks uncomfortable so I quickly pull up to my house. I get out of the car and he is so deep into sleep he doesn't even flinch when I shut the door, I go round to the opposite side  of the car and open the door his body flops to more to one side. But I quickly hold him so I can undo his seat belt with out him falling out the car. As I'm doing so I hear him muttering  some gibberish really sweetly and it made my heart soft. I put my head back in focus and quickly lifted him out the car managing to hold him with one hand and close and lock my car with the other also getting in my house and locking the door.
I put him on the bed and his eyes flutter open
"Oh we're home" he says tiredly aw cute he called my house home
"Yeah would you like some clothes?" I ask in a soft voice
"Yes please" he ask back in a cute manner
"Ok I'll get you some and the bathroom is through there" I quickly hand him the T-shirt I'm wearing and some trackies.
"Ah thank you" he says sleepily Stumbling to the bathroom. I change into some trackies and stay shirtless getting into the bed. Tae comes back through Top hanging off his shoulder and the pants baggy on his waist although the drawstrings are pulled tight and tied
"A little big but comfy" he says getting in bed with me cuddling into the covers. Sleepy tae is so cuddly i hear a sigh of content and then I soon fall asleep.

( ok I will pick up this book soon as I know it's going 📉 I had my minds set on updating today lots but an alien feels like it's tryna rip out of my head (maybe a bit dramatic) but I will update as much as can I know this is all over the place but I'm trying I promise thank you so much for the reads and for still reading 💜💜)