𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

we marched into the office, all of us facing a different way.

midoriya was looking straight ahead and he looked stiff, really stiff. and worried.

bakugou just glared at the ground, not really giving a fuck about anything, unless it was going to get him expelled, i guess.

i just looked up at the ceiling as i dragged myself, groaning out in misery.

i knock on the door and the principal says, "come in" with a rather cheerful voice.

i open the door for us and we each go in one at a time, the small mouse looking at us, his hands on his desk folded.

"oh not you bakugou, don't really need you here." he said.

bakugou just tch'd really silently, rolled his eyes, and left.

"but he got in the fight too." midoriya stated, pointing at the door bakugou had just left through.

"bruh we snitching or whateva." i chuckled, covering my face with one of my hands.

"that isn't really important right now. i had realized that l/n y/n has no idea where anything is at this school. so i want you to show her around, midoriya." the small animal smiled lightly.

"w-what? but why m-me ?!" midoriya stuttered out.

"duh, because you guys already know eachother."

"im good with him showing me around !" i beamed cheerfully.

midoriya turned to look at me with shock and happiness filling his expression, his face a hue of red.

"in that case, s-sure, i'll do it !" he bunched his fists together and the principal excused us out of his office.

as midoriya was showing me around the school, i decided to start a conversation with him since it was grtting quite.

"i guess we're gonna be here a while, we should get to know eachother. so, where are you from ?" i asked him.

"o-oh, im from--"

"oh really ? me too." i chuckled.

he laughed lightly, assumingly getting what i was referencing.

"ok, joked aside. do you play minecraft ?" i turned to look at him, and his eyes widened a little.

"actually, yeah i do." he rubbed the back of his neck, and then turned to face me to give me a smile.

"wow ! really !? what was the last thing you built ?" i jumped lightly in excitement.

"w-well, i don't really build, i mostly spend most of my time mining, but the last thing i built was--" he stopped himself from finishing his sentence, and his face burst into a red color.

"what ? what is it !?" i asked eagerly.

"w-well, its kind of embarrassing." he stuttered out lowly.

"oh ! is it a big titty anime waifu ? don't worry ! i build that stuff all the--"

"W-WHAT ?! N-N-NO !" he yelped out moving his hands around.

"o-oh !" i said in surprise and embarrassment. "then what is it ?" i asked yet again.

"an allwmightshieio" he muttered out.

"a what ?"

"an all might shrine--"