6 - Faint

Jisung POV

It has been 15 minutes since y/n noona passed out for the second time and now I'm worried about her cause she never passed out 2x in a row.

"Is it just me or is she smiling right now?" Raemi noona said.

"Hmm I think she's awake I mean like, why the heck do people passed out while smiling?" Chanwoo hyung said while chuckling (?).

"I think I know how to wake her up" I said.

I went to the kitchen and grab a glass of water...why? Because I'm gonna splash her with this water so she could stop pretending to be passed out.

I then went to the first place she was in, which is in her room.

"Jisung why do you bring a glass of water? Are you thirsty? If so, why don't you just drink it while you're in the kitchen" Raemi noona said.

"Nope, I'm not thirsty." I answered.

"Then why—".

"You'll see" I said while smirking.

I then walk towards her bed and....

*SPLASH*

"WHO THE FVCK SPLASH THAT WATER ON MY FACE?!?!" Y/n noona said while gasping for air.

"Me" I said calmly.

"WHY THE HECK YOU—"

"Because I know you're pretending so.." I said while shrugging.

And after that I ran into my room and lock the door, I don't want my handsome face to be bruised. NOT TODAY BIJJ.

Y/n POV

"I swear I'm gonna murder that kid in his sleep." I said.

"Calm down, you wouldn't want to wake up if he didn't do that anyway." Raemi said.

"Well that's true tho" I said agreeing to that.

*awkward silence*

I then remember why I faint 2x and start screaming as if someone was gonna kill me.

"AAHHHHHHHHHH—"

"Why the fvck are you screaming?!?!" Chanwoo said.

"Cause yoongi oppa notice me uwu" I answered.

"Ugh I'm jealous of you" Raemi said while pouting.

"You're ugly when you pout, don't do that again" Chanwoo said.

"Oh shut up, at least my face is better that yours" Raemi answered.

"Umm honey no, my face is obviously better than yours" Chanwoo said, and then they started arguing of who's face is better.

"GUYS SHUT UP!!! We all know I have the goddess face in here."

"..." no one answered.

"OH COME ON, I KNOW YOU BOTH AGREE ON THAT." I said.

"...no." They said together.

"Welp whatever. Okay since I'm awake now I think I'm gonna post a photo to tell everybody that I'm fine now." I said.

...................................................................

Note :
Y/n : 15-October-1996
Raemi : 5-March-1996
Chanwoo : 26-January-1996
Jisung : 15-December-1997
(And the rest of BTS is still the same)

A/n : heyyyyyyy, I know I said I'm not gonna be able to post sooner but....🤪 I'm sorry if they're any mistake in here or if you didn't understand the chapter 🥴 oh and also I'm sorry this chapter this short.