Chapter 5 - Hold me tight

Wei Ying POV

Tired and also hurt.. That's what I feel when I woke up.. The room is not so bright but few candles were lighten up.. I tried to get up but I can't... I looked around the room.. Wait its not my room.. What happened.. I hold my head and leaned back on the headboard.. Right punishment.. T-that fucker.. Where am I..

'You awake..' I was startled by his deep voice...I turned my head and saw Lan Zhan.. He sit beside me on the bed.. 'L-lan zhan.. Where am I? What happened..' I looked at the white robe it's not mine.. Who changed my dress...

'You are unconscious for a day.. Its nearly evening..' I looked at him wide eyes.. 'It's our room.. I changed your robe..'

'H-hahh..' I feel the heat rushed all over my body.. Will he seen my.. I shook my head.. It didn't feel lots of pain.. But still it hurts.. How.. 'Did you transfer your spiritual power..' He didn't say anything.. He looks so worried.. I hesitate a little and caressed his cheeks.. 'I-im fine.. I'm sorry if I worried you a lot..' He leaned a little towards me and kissed me on my forehead.. I clutched the sheets..

'Wait here.. I will inform A Cheng and Miss Yanli..' I nodded my head.. After he leaves I looked around the room.. It's a big room which is separated with a white transparent blinds.. And there is also a small kitchen.. Why I fainted.. Am I that weak or is it because of that punishment.. Suddenly the door opened I saw my gege and shijie and also zewu jun..

'A Xian.. Are you okay.. Is it still hurt..' I smiled and shook my head.. 'I'm perfectly fine shijie.. Don't worry..'

'Fine.. It's nearly a day.. You..' He scoffed at me.. I smiled at Jiang Cheng.. 'I thought you will be fine without me.. Tchh..' He gave me my sword.. 'Are you really okay..' I nodded my head..

'We were scared.. After seeing you in blood.. I..' I holds my shijie's hand.. 'I'm fine.. Look I'm perfectly alright..' She caressed my cheeks..

'I'm glad that you are fine.. But we are sorry Wei Ying..' Zewu Jun said.. I shook my head.. 'No.. It's my mistake.. My suibian is little protective.. I'm sorry..' I bowed to him..

'Uncle Qiren worried a lot after seeing you like that.. So..' I looked at zewu jun and Lan zhan.. 'Don't worry she won't disturb you.. She left gusu yesterday..' Really..

'W-why.. What will the emperor think about it. It will leads to another trouble..' Jiang Cheng caressed my shoulder.. 'She deserved it Wei.. She is really cruel.. She did all these to hurt you..' I sighed a little..

'Wangji take him to hot spring.. It will help to lessen the pain..' Zewu Jun said..

'Take rest.. Father will be here tomorrow.. He said he wants to meet Elder Lan..' I nodded my head after they all leaves the room it's only me and Lan Zhan in the room.. He went inside the kitchen and came with a bowl..

'Medicine..' I pouts at him.. I hate medicine.. 'I-im fine.. Look..' His gaze pierced my soul I want to shrink myself in the bed.. 'I don't like medicine.. It will be bitter..'

'Its not that bitter..' I took the bowl and looked at the medicine.. I closed my eyes tightly and drank faster.. Ah its too bitter.. 'Its bitter..' He chuckled at me and wiped my lips..

'Lan Zhan.. Thank you for taking care of me..' He nodded his head.. I still remember the way he hugged me before I fall.. I'm really lucky to have him in my life.. 'My husband is so caring..' I saw his ears turned into red but his face didn't show any expression.. I bumped my shoulder on his..

Wangji pov

I have to wait for an year to make him mine.. Why can't we marry first.. I'm glad that his family love him so much.. 'Lan Zhan.. May I ask you something..'