Part 62

That day Arnav nd Khushi din meet each other both are expecting other to come nd ask sorry for their mistake. But no one not ready to bow down their head in front of other, even though they are in angry, they missing each other wit their whole heart. That nite was sleepless nite for both of them dey feeling restless without seeing each other in the same time ego also not leaving them. Both like to feel each other presence, still they controlling their feeling nd emotions. They having little hope at least Tmr other ll ask sorry to them but god only know nothing going to happen as their wish. Aft lot of struggling wit many twist nd turn they drifted to sleep wit emptiness in their heart. 

 Next fresh morning angry birds waked from their restless sleep, nd got ready for office. Both are expecting that other ll come nd call them for office to go together like asusual. Both ate their breakfast nd waiting for other in their own nest restlessly. Arnav was waiting impatiently for his doll by seeing his watch nd at entrance, but no sign of his doll. Aft some time he got urgent call from his client so he went to office lonely by informing his mom. Khushi also waiting for his arrival but no use, aft waiting for sometime she went by her own to office. Aft Arnav reached he became busy wit his clients regarding the fashion show which is very close. He was attending his meeting in conference hall. Khushi reached aft some time, she looked at his cabin but only to see empty seat, she understood that he ll be busy wit his meetings. She went to her
seat nd engrossed herself in her work, she gave instruction to her staffs who are working under her control in designing department, every one are working wit their full effort nd hardwork. 

 Aft a hour, Arnav finished his meeting wit his client, before going to his cabin he went directly to designing department to give some updates regarding designs which clients discussed in meeting. Before he start giving update he looked at his doll who were busy in her own work. Arnav cleared his throat to gain her attention towards him. Khushi looked at him, she was happy nd thought at least now he ll talk to me. But he just gave update nd started to go. Khushi was disappointed by pouting her lips. Before he leave from there he looked at his doll only to see her pouted face which is soo cute nd adorable. Arnav wanna to give kiss then nd there but some how he controlled his feelings nd desire, went to his cabin. Both birds are doing their work with heavy heart. 

 Days were passing like this, both are missing each other nd at the same time they not ready to give up in front of other. Both are showing strongness to outside world but they are weak inside their heart. They are terribly missing but they dont like to accept their defeat. Finally day arrived for approving designs, Arnav was waiting for Khushi arrival but to his bad luck assistant only came wit their designs for approval. Arnav was furious for sending her assistant to him. Arnav checked each nd every designs which is unique in their own way nd also informed her to do some slight changes in their designs. Khushi was expecting Arnav ll come nd inform abt changes which is to be made but when her assistant came nd informed abt changes which is told by Arnav, her hope got shattered nd also got angry on him for informing changes to her assistant. Again angry birds came back to full form for this silly things. At last fashion show arrived which is going to give huge turnover to their company nd also bring storm which is going to change everything between these angry birds.