37

'You fancy going out today?' Harry asked today was our 10 month anniversary. 'I'm down' I shrugged and grabbed my car keys. 'Oh no ma lady I shall drive' i rolled my eyes and him giggling. I looked into the back seats and saw a suitcase I pulled a face and harry just ignored it. We had been driving for an hour when I finally noticed my charger which was odd as I dont remember bringing it. I decided to update my lil vlog for today for content. 'Um hey guys I don't know what this kid is doing' i flipped my camera to harry who just waved and smirked. 'But we've been driving for an hour and fuck knows where we're going' I shut off my camera and did a little more scrolling. You 2 left yet ;) from Jide💘🤡 I furrowed my eyebrows and huffed 'how does JJ know were we're going but I dont' i exclaimed he just laughed at me. We drove for another 15 minutes before harry pulled into Gatwick airport. I filmed for a second again confused. 'Harry what the fuck?' He just held my hand and parked.

We did all the boring stuff and he wouldn't even let me look at tickets or times or anything. I filmed him being proud of himself and posted on my story saying what's going on in that brain? It took about an hour of napping before we got on the plane and somehow again when they said where we were going he covered my ears. I thought that if I wasnt gonna get any information I should just sleep which I did. I woke up as the plane landed and harry was covering my ears which made me giggle as I already could see where we were. 'Whyd you take me back to where we went on holiday with everyone else?' I asked and he just gripped my hand. 'You'll see' we walked through the airport and I filmed a small amount. It was around 8 o clock here so I was wondering what the fuck was going on.

We arrived at a really fancy hotel and harry checked in whilst I had to sit away and film him from afar. I took a picture of the beautiful lobby and posted it on my insta story with a heart. We got to the room and harry chucked the suitcase on the bed and pulled out the purple dress I had worn. My smile widened from ear to ear. 'Harry...'he handed it to me 'go put it on' I stripped in the bathroom 'I'm not sure how I feel about mysterious harry' I remarked in which he replied 'I quite like him to be honest' I walked out and did a little twirl. Harry was now wearing the suit he had been wearing before. He pulled me in by the waist 'just as beautiful as the first time' my stomach exploded into butterflies and I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear nervous as fuck. We intertwined hands and harry led us to wherever it was we were going.

I started to recognise where we heading but didnt assume just in case. We wandered through some park gates and by a fountain. Harry twirled me round, 'you brought me here for this' I giggled and we begun dancing we were swaying side to side when harry twirled me and as I turned to face him he was on the floor on one knee.

[A/N] so pissed off thought I'd already poster chapter 36 turns out I didnt ffs anyways probs gonna double update but here ya go please vote x