33.

I dramatically opened the door, entering the room and shutting it with a loud bang, making everyone stop what they were doing and look at me startled. I let out a heavy sigh and tossed my backpack to some random table, covering my face in frustration.

"What-"

"Don't..." I quickly shut him off "...Even. Make. Me. Start"

"Seoyeon-"

"No" I said again, louder this time "Not you too"

"C'mon, you have to tell us what's going on. You can't just come here like world war III just began and not say what happened" Moonbin came to my side, scrubbing his brow.

"It's Dahyun" I started "She's making me go insane with all the things she's asking me to do, how was I suppose to know that she was such a perfectionist and wanted me to be it as well?!"

Dongmin began to laugh and I glanced at him with clenched teeth. My hands grabbed the unexpected jacket that was on the table next to me, forming a ball and I threw it at him.

"Did you just fucking laugh? She already texted me 50 times today tell me not to forget to do this and bla bla bla" I pointed my finger at him, talking so fast that even myself didn't know I could talk at that speed.

He widened his eyes and walked towards me, looking to the rest of the band in disbelief.

"Did she..." He stopped, looking at me again "Did you just swear?"

"I'm sorry, okay? But I'm furious" I pouted, covering my face with my hands "I don't usually swear, I'm just... ugh"

Sanha slowly approached me, leaving his drums sticks on the table next to me. He sat on the table and put a firm hand on my shoulder, trying to reassure me.

"What did she exactly ask you to do?" He asked softly. I removed my hands from my face and looked at him, seeing his little smile.

"Well..." I started, looking at the ceiling "She told me to take pictures of you in the outfits and to give them to her because, her words, the outfits might not fit them all perfectly, to ask random people of the school which of your songs are their favorites so we can start making the list of the songs for the concert and to tell you all the schedule of the practice and maybe other things I have on the message"

"I got lost on the number two" Sanha said with widened eyes, making me chuckle while rolling my eyes.

"And here I was thinking she was the cutest... She's the devil in person" I faked crying and they all began to laugh. I chuckled with their reaction and shrugged, shaking my head.

"Who's the devil?" A sweet voice spoke across the room, looking at us confused. I jumped back and grabbed Sanha, hitting my head on his shoulder.

I sighed, face-palming myself.

Dahyun shrugged with the lack of response and entered the room, walking towards her bass.

"Guys, today we have practice at 6 pm. I got permission from the school's principal to use the classroom at that hour. Can you all make it, right?" She looked at everyone with a cynical smile, bashing her eyelashes.

Sanha came closer to me and leaned on my body, whispering in my ear "You're right, she can be so scary when it comes to having everything organized"

"Told you" I whispered back, widening my eyes.

The bell rang again bringing a lot of sighs escaping from the mouths of the people in the room, meaning the second class of the day would begin in a few minutes. I felt movement beside me and I turned around seeing Dongmin standing next to me, looking at me with a slight grin.

Right, we're going to have Chemistry now.

I looked back at him and smiled "Well guys, see you later!"

"Wait!" Dahyun called me back "Are you coming to the practice, right?"

She ran to me and hugged me "I need you and your opinion"

I rolled my eyes "Dahyun, you're really cool and all that but I swear if you send me another 10 giant messages with things to do, you'll have to actually pay me"

She started to laugh and pinched my cheeks, making me furrow my brows "Sorry about that, I just wanted to make sure everything will be perfect when the day of the concert comes"

I pouted "You're lucky that you're cute but still"

"Let's go?" I asked Dongmin, looking at him expectantly. He smiled and nodded, walking next to me.

We left the music classroom quietly and entered the hallway, people turning around to look at him. Discretely, I watched Dongmin's expression, looking through the corner of my eye, not wanting him to notice it.

He smiled at the people who said hello to him, his eyes telling plenty of difference compared to the smile plastered on his face.

His eyes suddenly shifted and focused on mine making me look to something random next to him, covering the fact I had been staring at him. I heard him chuckle, a little grin staying on his face. Even though he noticed my action, he didn't say a word and kept walking until we reached the classroom.

As soon as we approached the classroom, people were rushing to enter trying their best to get the back seats even bumping into us with their shoulders just to get through the door fastest and to make sure the seats weren't all taken. I looked at Dongmin and rolled my eyes, showing how annoyed I was. He shrugged and shook his head, pressing his lips into a thin line.

As usual, we sat in the front row where nobody would sit. The teacher entered with a pile of papers in her hand, rushing her way to the desk. She dramatically put them on the desk, a loud noise coming from the action. She sighed and leaned with her right hand on the desk, looking at us all with annoyance on her eyes.

"I was awake until 3 am last night just to have your project's grades on time and let me tell you..." She looked around, fixing her eyes on some specific students "there are good grades but also bad ones"

Dongmin turned to me and discretely passed his finger slowly against his throat while he quietly made a sound with his mouth like he was killing someone. I chuckled and hit him on the shoulder, trying to stop before I started laughing and got expelled from the class.

"Anyways, before I give you the project back... Does anyone want to say something about the project or how it went?"

The countless hours we worked on it came back to my memory and I remembered why I'd hate doing it, how difficult it was to do.

I put my hand up and everyone just stood there watching my boldness to speak up to the teacher everyone feared.

"Seoyeon?"

Dongmin looked at me with widened eyes and motioned me with his head slowly, shaking it negatively, mouthing me a 'don't do it'.

"Sorry" I mouthed back, giving him thumbs up.

"Well, Ms. Hwuang to be honest I think the number of pages you required us to do were too many comparing to the topic you assigned us because my partner and I had to search half-world to find enough information to have at least those pages full"

There was a killing silence on the atmosphere no one soul would dare to speak.

I immediately regretted saying that when I saw her expression completely change.

"I mean-" I started, getting interrupted by someone speaking up.

"I also agree, Ms. Hwuang. I had a lot of trouble finding information and because of that my project lacks one page"

"Yes! Me too" Another student said.

"Same here" Across the room a girl spoke, her tone shaking.

Ms. Hwuang fixed her eyes on me and at that moment I knew...

I had fucked up.