chapter 30

After getting off the jet things got mad hectic as paps swarmed up pushing, shouting and pulling to get their questions answered and pictures taken

I love the life I'm living but it would be so much better without them.

My annoyance quickly vanished as we got to the hotel though 'cause this shit was bomb.com.

It was huge and amazing and the food smelt and looked great as far as I could see and smell. Conner guided me to my room where he placed my bag on the bed before ensuring that the room was safe. He left shortly after to go to his room which was two rooms down.

This place was amazing. I hope I can enjoy it after the work though because I know it'll be crazy busy tomorrow and the day after.

I'm ready for this though.

I plan to enjoy the two extra days I have out here though because I'm planning on announcing my pregnancy to the world right after. People were starting to question it and I'm starting to show anyway.

I just hope G agrees to this.

He's been really overprotective ever since he found out about me being pregnant.

Speaking of gelo, we really need to talk because there's no way he's just going to show up at my place crying then...you know what.

He definitely has some explaining to do.

I walk over to the huge ass bed and grab my bag from it and placed it on the floor before diving into the bed face first. I made sure to land extremely soft on my stomach before easing myself over to rest on my side.

 I made sure to land extremely soft on my stomach before easing myself over to rest on my side

I'm so used to sleeping on my stomach so it's kinda weird now.

I heard a knock on my door which made me groan out in annoyance.

Did they have to wait until I went and got all relaxed before coming from where ever to knock. The work of the devil is real.

I laid there with my eyes rolled back in annoyance while listening to the person knocking in the door like...bitch, just leave already damnnnn.

Realizing that the person wasn't going to leave, I got up from the bed, slip my Versace slippers on and drag myself lazily to the door.

I grip the doorknob angrily before spinning and yanking the door open.

"Yow! What the hell you wa-ohh...what are you doing here" I knew something was up when I was at the airport.

He looks up from the floor and let his eyes drop to my stomach briefly.

"Making things right like I should've" I felt my heart warm and of course these messy ass tears pricked my eyes.

I move to the side and allowed him to pass by me before turning around and closing the door behind me.

.......

"So...nothing was going on between you and her?" he shook his head side to side.

I felt myself biting the inside of my lip to try not to ask the question I wanted to but of course my mouth doesn't cooperate.

"But the other day when I came by and she was in a towel and you were in the shower...wasn't that shower sex or...?" he stared at me confused for a minute before his eyes lit up in realization.

"What? No!. We were actually playing ball in my backyard and decided to grab some burgers after so we were showering to go out- in separate showers of course" now I feel mad dumb. I stay assuming the worst but the things he said.

I shift on the bed as my brain processed what he said.

"But all the things you said about her when you'd talk to me" I push my hair behind my hair and cross my legs.

I heard him sigh and moved closer to me before I felt his hands holding my small ones in his.

"I know what I said but to be honest that was to for show. I don't love jaden and that's on my unborn child and my mama, heck! That's on my whole family. I love you, the mother of my child" he raised my hands to his lips and kissed them both softly which immediately placed a smile on my lips.

"I only said those things because my pride wouldn't let me admit just how much I missed your bipolar ass" I felt myself chuckle before I looked up to meet his eyes but quickly looked back down.

I can never keep eye contact. It's just so...weird...soul searching shit.

"I said fuck my pride so much though. Even though you didn't mean those things they still hurt the way I felt"

"And I'm sorry about that- so, so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

This time I looked in his eyes so he can see just how honest and serious I am about this.

"There's nothing to forgive. We both acted immature about what happened and I hope we grow from this. Not just for us but for our little baby" at my last words he placed his hands on my stomach before leaning over and kissing my forehead so tender...it almost felt like I was dreaming.

"You're right. I should've know that not contacting you for so long would make you angry especially after finding out that I was perfectly fine. I know I messed up when I didn't consider your pass and what you went through. I'm surprised you didn't beat my ass to be honest" we both laughed at what he said.

"Yea...I should've beat your yellow ass but we're pass that now so I'll keep it in mind for next time"

I saw his face crunch up in confusion.

"What is it?" I ask in confusion.

"What next time are you talking about?" I push his face away with a smile while he laughed.

He flipped his hand and looked at his patek watch before glancing up at me.

"Look I gotta go but listen out for the door 'cuz I'm going to be sending something up for you" he got on his knees and opened my legs as he spoke.

"Okay" I looked down at him just as he looked up at me and smile. His cute, sexy, fine, green eyed ass.

"You know you fine" he chuckles with his deep ass voice before lifting my dress up and pulling it back over his head.

I sighed happily as he used his fingers in a running motion across my stomach and left soft kisses around it.

I listened to him talking to our baby before he had to leave.

Man, a bitch is happy again. For now.