It's Time!_43:Hades & Pandeia

Pandeia was about to pop any day now. That made Hades exstra protective, basically, he never left her side. You should think that this uncommon behavior will anger Pandeia, but she's all smiley and happy. She absolutely loves this side of her husband, she couldn't gush enough about him the other day when Artemis came to visit.
Much of her and Hades's relationship is unknown to the gods, but they could see the difference in Hades immediately.
"What about Klaniva for a girl?" Hades ask his wife. They are currently making the final preparations for the baby. "What kind of name is that?" It puzzled her how he even got to that name. He scratch the back of his head. "Well, I just thaught of it." He says dumbfounded and she could do nothing but shake her head. "It's a no from me husband." They haven't settled on a name for the baby should it be a boy or a girl, so you can say this is a last attempt. "Lionelia?" He tries again but get the same look as before. "Alright what about Mutiani?" She couldn't help but smile. "You're going down the alphabet aren't you?" He was so silly and adorable to her. He lightly blushes. "Yeah, but I'm trying." She gives him points for that. Hades begins to stress about the baby. "But what if we don't have a name yet and the baby is born. It will be nameless." Pandeia on the other hand, was not stresses at all. "Don't worry love, we will know when the time comes, I'm sure of it." The birth of this baby will be different than what the gods usually do. Hades refused to let Pandeia leave the realm, other pregnant goddesses that has to go to the birthing chamber, ha would not hsve it like that. To top it all of all other gods are not welcom, not even Hera who always assist during childbirth, is allowed.
Mafisto and Pandeia's maids will help during the birth. He refuses anyone else to be there, but he didn't bother telling them why.
So the whole godly realm was upset with Hades, and Hades didn't give a dahm.
Also it was Pandeia's wish that it only be just small with Hades present in the room so it made it easier to explain to the others why they couldn't come. It seems that they are rather fond of his wife and her wishes and some even afraid.
The one he had most trouble convincing was, much to his surprise, Ares. He went on about how he wanted to be there for his little sister and Hades just tuned out while he was blabbering. Ares finally gave up when Hades said that Pandeia wanted not to be disturbed during her birth. No one was happy that they couldn't be there, especially Hera and her daughter who specializes in childbirth.
Hades had asked Pandeia if it is what she really wants, but she answered with, 'My baby doesn't want many people there.' and for Hades, that was enough.

Now they happily sat in their private garden eating something that Lothar made that Pandeia loved eating these days, it was fried chips with spicy mayo. She craved that the most in this pregnancy. If you see her she has chips with spicy mayo and she had no shame in enjoying every bite of it.
Azreal attempted to take one fry, let's just say he avoids her if he sees her with her plate of chips.

Hades didn't eat for one reason, he was admiring his wife and his unborn child. He never thaught he could be this happy.
"Aahh!"
Pandeia bended over in pain. "Are you alright?" Pandeia's screams traveled through the halls and he immediately picked her up and carried her to her room while calling Mafisto. In mere seconds he was there next to Pandeia. "Will she be alright?"
"Despite the fact that the baby is on the way, I should say fine." Pandeia's screams just got louder. The weather outside was confusing, the sun was shining while it was raining. The wind was blowing and it was snowing. It was hit then cold. It was as if the seasons were battling it out with each other.
Pandeia was in so much pain and she wondered why she even wanted a child.
Hades kisses her on her forehead. "We'll get through this together." She loved the loving words of her husband.
Pain erupts her again and she takes Hades hands and held them tight. Hades know his hand would've been crushed into little pieces if he wasn't a god, but he could very much still feel the pain.
"You are almost ready Pandeia!" Mafisto lets her know and she wanted it to be over already.
"Aaaaahhhhhhh!"

It's been over five hours and the baby still hasn't come out yet and Pandeia is slowly loosing more and more energy and Hades feared it would drain her life force.
"Mafisto, she cannot go any more how much longer now!" Mafisto tried speaking to him over Pandeia's screams but he couldn't hear anything.
"Hades..." Pandeia called him. "I.. Can't any... More." Her voice could barely be heard and she was crying.
It pained him to see her like this. "You can do this my love, just imagine holding our little baby in your arms. You can do it." That gave Pandeia the little strength she needed. With one last scream and one last push, they finally hear their little baby crying.
"Congratulations my lord and lady, I am happy to say you are the parents to a healthy baby....."

🌸🌸🌸

Boy?
Girl?
Hehe who knows?