Flashback_ A Pic What Now? 44: Hades

Oky Hades, you can do this. It is just a breakfast, nothing else.
"Lord Hades?!"
The maids are shocked to see me at breakfast, I never have breakfast. I find it worthless and a waste of my time.
I didn't say a word to them, I only took my seat at the end of the table and waited. The staff didn't know what to do, but decided to continue on making breakfast.
Thanatos and Azreal then entered the breakfast room and paused when the saw me.
"Hades? Are you oky?" Azreal bravely asked.
"I'm always fine don't ask such stupid questions!" I yelled back and he shuts his mouth.
They took their seats at the table while causiosly looking at me.
It was quiet for a while until Thanatos attempted a conversation. "What brings you here this morning my lord?" Thanatos hoped it would not anger the lord who seems to be in either a grumpy or broody mood.

I sagged my shoulders, they really wanted to know.
"Lady Pandeia suggested in order for us to improve our married life, that we should have breakfast every morning. Since I am a man of my word I could not decline." They have almost forgotten that Pandeia was now married to their lord, they didn't know who they feel sorry for the most. Pandeia for having to keep up with the brooding, easily angered lord. Or Hades having to put up with the lady who's emotions are dictated by the moon.
"I see." Thanatos did not say anything further seeing as this is already an awkward situation for him and Hades seemed already ticked off.
"However it seems that she is late." If there is anything I hate, it is being late or having to wait on someone who is late.
"I'm sure she is on her way Hades." Azreal tried to make me less grumpy by covering for Pandeia, which didn't really work.
We heard running and the door bursted open. "Husband!" Pandeia yelled in excitement and me and the guys choked on our drinks.
I choked for two reasons. One was how loud she slammed the doors open and the second was her dress. "Pandeia, just what are wearing?"

The dress was dark blue that flamed out in an orange colour, but it was very revealing.

"Beautiful right! I got inspired last night when I watched the sunset over by the gardens

"Beautiful right! I got inspired last night when I watched the sunset over by the gardens. Look how it flows when I twirl."
And she twirled for us while she giggled, Thanatos and Azreal's mouths are open but one look from me and they averted their eyes from Pandeia.
"And, what do you think?" The excitement in her eyes was undeniable and I didn't want to ruin her happiness by saying the dress was way to revealing.
"It's a... Well a very beautiful dress that you made. It fits so perfect." I think that was a reasonable response and she also seemed happy with it.
"Oh I'm so glad you showed for breakfast. I was afraid you wouldn't." Her smile is so genuine and it made me want to smile as well, but I kept myself from it.

Pandeia did not miss the smile her husband tried to hide, but she ignored it for his sake. "Well shall we eat?" Pandeia asked and I ringed the bell to let the staff know that whe are ready. I did notice how the men gazed at Pandeia and her dress and I would cough and when they saw the look on my face they scurried away.
She was oblivious to the attention she was getting from them as she just enjoyed her food.
We ate in peace and quiet and I found it not so bad. I was really scared that she would talk the whole time.
"Thank you Husband. Now on with your duties as I explore the castle!" She jumped up from her seat, kissed me on the cheek and ran off.
I, however, was frozen.
"My lord, what's wrong with your face." I did not know what Azreal ment but the moment I saw my face in mirror I knew.
My face was beetred.
"Nothing, it's my face!" and I walked out in a hurry as to not get asked more questions.
What is this women doing to me?

"Haaadeeess?" Pandeia dragged out my name as she called me and everyone in the room turned their eyes to where the voice came from. Some in horror, in the demeanor that she called me.
They did not yet know how the queen of the underworld looked. "Pandeia, what is it that you seek? I am quite busy now." She bared no mind on the comment that I was busy and she sat on my lap and my body froze.
Why is she....
"Well, I was thinking that we should go for n picnic for lunch."
She smiled and swinged her arms around me.
I blinked a few times.
"A pic what now?" I didn't even bother hiding my total confusion.
She pouts, "Geez, how long have you been living under a rock? Well, never the less. A picnic is when you pack your lunch in a beautiful basket and go outside to eat it on the grass while sitting on a blanket."
"Why would one sit on the ground? It's utterly uncomfortable." She just pouted even more, adsing a frown at my words.
"It's quite enjoyable, please please." She made a look, that I know is known for being a puppy face.
I compare it to when Cerberus wants to devour a trespasser but told not to by me, but he really wants to.
"And if I do indeed say yes, what do I get in return? I am a busy man and I don't need my time wasted."
I asked and she seemed to think about it.
"Oh I know! I'll play the piano for you." It amazed me that she thinks that that is a gift, but none the less I agreed.
"Very well, I'll see you at lunch then."
She jumped in excitement, "Fantastic, I look forward to our picnic." She pecked my cheek and ran out. Leaving me with a room full of uncomfortable people who just witnessed, whatever just happened.
The tingles of her lips still lingered on my cheek and I had to restrain myself from touching my cheek like an idiot.
That woman makes me feel and do strange things.
Me going to a picnic, of all things!