9- It's a date

Ace POV

     Harlow is on my shoulder giggling and scolding me at the same time. There was no doubt that she was wasted.

"Weee I can fly!" She giggles as she extends her hands out like a plane.

"I set Harlow on a guest room bed. "Stay here Harley!" I command. I know she's going to try to escape and flash everyone at the party, so I lock her door and run to the kitchen.

I see many couples making out on the counters.

Remind me to wipe those counters clean with Mr. Clean.

I fill up a glass of water and run back to the guest room. Harley is jumping on the bed. "Look Acey-Wacy! I'm a bunny!"

Oh God bless this girl!

"Harlow Valentine stop that!" I fight with her, to get her to lay down. She finally settles down and falls asleep.

I study her sleeping state. Her hair is slightly matted in knots, but somehow still looks good. Her sun kissed tan complexion is paler from the alcohol, but she looks peaceful in her sleep.

All of a sudden she wakes up coughing. I stare in shock as she is a bout to vomit.

"Hold on Princess!" I run over to her trying to save the white carpet. Mom would be furious if she found the white carpet, not white! I pick her up bridal style, and carry her to the bathroom.

She starts vomiting her guts out as I hold her black hair back. "Oh Doll, you shouldn't have drank a lot!" I sigh as she stops.

Once again I carry her to the bed. I leave a thrash can by her and decide to watch over her. I know she will vomit again, so I'll just sleep on the floor, ready to assist her.

I fall asleep over and over again as I have to wake up three times during the night, to hold Harlow's hair back.

>>>>>>>>>

I wake up sleepy and wanting to go back to sleep. But I decide against it because I have to clean up the house and help Harley get through her hangover.

I leave pills and water on the nightstand for when she wakes up. She looks at peace in her sleep even though her appearance looks messy. She makes messy look cute though!

I walk to my living room in shock. There is no messes to be cleaned. I expected cups, paper, food and clothing to be scattered on the floor.

But it's spotless!

"Your welcome!" A voice sounds from behind me, scaring me half to death!

"Cal, you little-!"

"You little sweetheart, I love you too Acey!" Cal retorts with a smirk.

"Thank you."I mumble under my breath.

Calix opens his mouth to say something but a crash from upstairs make us both jump.

"The fuck was that?" Cal asks with a startled look.

I shake my head at the clumsy girl upstairs. That girl is something else!

"Harlow must be awake!"

>>>>>>>>>>