𝟎:𝟒𝟖

I woke up with a fat ass headache & went downstairs to get something to drink. Usually after hangovers you don't really remember what happened the night before , but I remember almost everything. All the way down to Meech helping me get back home.

Incoming call from Dad ❤️
"Hello?"
"Hey Princess"
"Hey daddy. Wassup?"
"Just calling to check on you. I'll be back tomorrow. Everything alright over there?"
"Yep. Pretty good. You aight?"
"Yup. I gotta go , but call me if you need anything."
"Okayy. Love you"
"Love you too"

I hung up & went to go get ready. I didn't have anywhere to go but I might as well get cute.
I called Dej to see if she wanted to do something , but she was at work. So, I ended up calling Meech instead . He said he'd be over in like 20 minutes so that gave me enough time to get ready and allat good stuff. Since we were prolly gon stay in.. I didn't do too much with my fit.

I waited about 15 minutes and then Meech was knocking on my door

I waited about 15 minutes and then Meech was knocking on my door. I walked downstairs & went to go answer the door.

"Hey Meech." I said while smiling
"Yo"
"That dry ass response.." We walked over to the couch and went to sit down.
He smacked his lips "What you want me to do? Jump up and down?"
"Yikes. What's ya attitude fo?"
"Ion have one."
"Don't lie to me Demetri. What's yo deal?"
"You're my deal Milan. How you say you tryna take shit slow but then kiss me ? That shit don't make no sense."
"I was drunk.."
He laughed , "Mhm. You said you would've done it even if you weren't drunk."
"You know better than to believe anything a drunk person says."
"You really don't care bout nobody feelings but ya own. I'm not bouta walk around like I'm yo lil bitch and you can just hit me up whenever. You know that Milan."
"What? What are you on right now ? You're not my "lil bitch" D. You know I like you. Why you actin like this?"
He ain't say nun. He just looked at me

"Look.. I'm sorry about last night. I was being irresponsible..I know. But if you even knew the shit I went through with my family before I came there. You wouldn't understand."
"You could've talked to me. You know drinking yo pain away ain't got change shit but yo liver."
I chuckled , "I know , but at the moment it felt good..I wasn't worried bout nothing.. at all. I liked being carefree."
"You know I love you ,right?"
"That was random."
"I know , but I do. In a relationship or not you my dawg. Ima always have yo back. Don't ever feel like you can't come and talk to me. I've been holding yo ass down since the 5th grade. What makes you think ima stop now ?"
"Thank you.. I love you too."
"Don't pull no shit like that again yo. You was acting out."
"I know.. trust me. I seen videos."
"Videos?"
"Yea.. on Snapchat. I was acting wild."
He raised his eyebrows at me
"Just know I'm not proud about it. I'd rather forget about it."
"That's fine by me. We don't gotta talk about it."
"Good.."

He didn't say nothing for awhile. Instead he just stared at me.
"Gah Damn Milan.. you fine as hell."
I rolled my eyes & laughed
"Boyy..you better stop before I get a big head."
"I'm for real.. like damn."
"I see what you tryna do."
"What am I tryna do?"
"You tryna get some."
He busted out laughing "Milan I told you I'm not tryna fuck you. Plus you said let's take things slow. So, I'm taking things slow."
"So why you complementing me?"
"If I see something I like ima speak on it."

I didn't really know what to say to his compliments , because anytime a nigga tell me that he usually just tryna get some pussy from me. That's why I have trust issues .

"Aight off this topic.. whaat you wanna do?" I asked
He was about to answer me , but then my phone rang.
"Hollon D. Sorry."
"You coo."

I pulled out my phone to see Dej calling me.
"Hello?"
"Hey girl. I'm just now getting off work. You still tryna do something? Hakeem & I Aleert just about to go to the mall."
"Damn sis.. maybe tomorrow? I'm with Meech."
"You're with who?"
"Meech..?"
"Mhm.. y'all date ?"
"No.."
"You don't gotta lie to me."
"I'm not lying. You asked me a question and I answered you."
"Yeah okay. Just remember what I told you about him. Don't be stupid like me and get played baby. I'll talk to you later."
"Yea..okay"
I rolled my eyes and put my phone down.

"Who was that?"
"Dej.."
"You still friends with her ?"
"Why wouldn't I be ?"
"A real friend wouldn't let you get as drunk as you did."
"She was making sure I was having fun..don't put this on her."
"I'm not putting this on her Milan. I'm putting this on you , because you smarter than this. You know damn well that girl ain't yo friend. Trust me.. she fake as hell."
I didn't say nothing to him. Just sat there ..

"Listen to me or not I'm just looking out for you.."
"I know , but I genuinely think she's a good person."
He shrugged "Trust ya gut mamas.."

Hopefully I was right in this situation..