[15]

Dom's POV:

I should have known better than the test her, of course Alena is a good fighter, she would have been taught by the best, and now I have a horrible feeling I'm about to get my ass beaten by a girl. But not just any girl, my girl.

Before Alena, I never knew what it was like to have a woman in my life who I can share work-related things with, I never had someone who understood me and wouldn't run a million miles at the words drugs and guns. Maybe Franco was right, maybe father doesn't always know what's best, because Alena is the best thing that's even walked into my life, and I don't know how I'll ever let her go again.

"Lets go." Alena smiles as she looks up at me from the middle of the room

"Really? We're sparing?"

"Do you want me to put on gloves? Will it lighten the hit on you baby?" She teases

"Bring it then, baby." I pull my shirt over my head and throw it to the ground. I make my way to the middle of room, meeting her.

Instantly she puts her hands up reading to fight me, and I do the same. There is no way I'm actually going to hurt her or hit her, but I will try and dodge her hits so I at least look like I'm playing her game.

Out of nowhere I cope a hard hit to the stomach. "What the fuck."

"Eye on the prize babe" she warns with a grin as she takes another swing, this time getting me in the shoulder. "I feel like you're not doing your best right now, swing, you won't hit me."

I pull my arm back and swing, she dodges quickly. This goes on for a few more rounds, my fighting properly and her dodging every single one and hitting me everywhere but my face.

I take another swing and ducks and hits me hard in the stomach, a moment later I'm on the ground laying on my back, but during the fall I'd pulled Alena down with me.

"I told you I'm better then you." She grins down at me from her position on top of me as I lay on the ground

"Yes you did, and yes you are." I admit with a smirk "and it was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen." I pull her face to mine quickly and smash my lips to hers, kissing her with an open mouth.

She kisses me back with just as much passion, my fingers now tangling in the back of her hair, and I pull her to me hard. She moans softly in my mouth, causing me to become hard instantly

Fuck.....

I flip us quickly, and pin her to the ground kissing her hard. My hand reach for her shirt and I remove it, only breaking the kiss to get it over her head. As our kissing becomes more aggressive she moans once again, unable to take anymore I pull back and pull her to her feet at the same time as me.

"What's wrong baby? Do you need to get out your frustrations about being beaten by a girl?" She smirks up at me, her hands moving down my abs until she reaches my hard length where she rubs me gently through my pants.

I place my hand on her throat and push her back against the wall, hard but not hard enough to hurt her. She grins and closes her eyes for a moment before looking back at me. I remove my hand from her throat and begin placing kisses down the side of her neck, she moans softly as she places her hands on my shoulder.