34. Jimin

Jimin was rushing towards apartment after he got call from jihoon was he was stopped in his steps by Jungkook.

“Jimin hyung I'm sorry I kept you away from all of our friends in order to keep you in my life. On the end you still ate yoongi hyung's. I'm going to Busan and I'm going to give Jiwoo a chance she deserves. And thanks for all these years of friendship. I love you hyung. ” Jungkook said and left the apartment. Jimin didn't stop him. He wanted to but he knew Jungkook needed this. And he also needs to talk to yoongi about last night.

-------------------------------------

Jimin was stunned by his son's knowledge of his and Yoongi's relationship. The boy said he knew from the start as 'he saw his mommy crying looking at the photo of yoonie' and jihoon thought yoonie's smile was same with his so that innocent and pure boy knew yoonie was his father.

Jimin met tae and told him everything. He wanted to talk to yoongi but knew Yoongi needed sleep for his big day tomorrow so he let Yoongi sleep and sat quietly in the room chair.

---------------------

Yoongi and jihoon were both brought to operation rooms and doctors asked jimin to wait outside. Jimin knew he had to wait and sat on a bench. Soon seokjin and taehyung were there to support them. He was patiently waiting for any announcement.

----------------------

After 4 long hours doctors were out of the operation room and told the operation was a success and jimin can meet them in half an hour.

--------------------

Jimin went to jihoon's room where his son was awake. He was informed that yoongi hasn't gained consciousness but jihoon was awake. Jimin was entering the room when jihoon started crying watching jimin. Jimin immediately ran to his son who was now saying

“They are saying daddy isn't well. Mommy I wanna see daddy”

Jimin was stunned so he immediately went to doctor's office.

“why isn't yoongi hyung waking up jaehwan hyung?”Jimin asked.

“He knew the possible outcomes of the operation but he went through it. He said he wanted to be there for his son this time. I'm sorry he is in critical condition but he is stabilized for now. Pray for him.”

Jimin's world stopped for that moment.
He was stunned.