Don't ever come near my daughter!

"I'll take care of her, I promise." I patted Anais' head. She nodded and she grabbed my hand, we walked slowly downstairs and we see Alastor and Mimzy arguing, he was trying to be more calm but she wasn't making it easy.

I let go of Anais' hand and walk down the stairs. I clear my throat and my horns appear and my eyes change. "Mimzy!" I yelled, everyone went silent and saw me. I had a stern look on my face, I glared at Mimzy, the one responsible for making my angelic Anais cry.

I walked closer and closer to Mimzy. I was close enough to touch her or hit her if I wished to do so. I poked her, "I want you to get the fuck out of here, now!" I sternly told her. She pushed my finger away and crossed her arms. "No! I want to see Anais!"

I rolled my eyes, "oh shut up. You're an annoying brat, coming here all the time to see a girl that doesn't ever want to see you! Don't you have anything better to do?!" I now raised my voice, but still composed myself. "Listen to me and listen good. I don't give a fuck if you hurt me, but I do if you hurt my friends and fiancé and my DAUGHTER!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Mimzy looked frightened. "Now, don't ever come near MY daughter ever again! If you do, I will personally banish you to the depths of hell where no one will ever hear your screams of agony! Now scram!" Mimzy then started running away from the hotel.

I took a deep breath and I went back to my normal self. Anais came running to me and hugged me. I went on my knees to take a breather. "All that yelling made me tired I guess." I sighed.

"It happens to the best of us." I heard Alastor with a soft smile. I smiled back at him and yawned. "Honey? Is it okay if I can get up and take a break, everyone, you all may take a break as well." I stood up as Anais agreed and let go of me. I walked back to our room, Alastor's and my room, to rest.

"Ana? M-May I please talk to you?" Was the last thing I heard before turning the corner.

Alastor's POV

"Please, I'm so sorry I-" Anais ran to me and hugged me tight, I was on one knee. "It's okay daddy, it's just I never personally saw you like that. I should apologize. I'm sorry papa." Anais sniffled. I patted her back and hummed. "It's okay sweetie, daddy is sorry too. I love you, remember that." I put my hand son her shoulders to look at her, I softly smiled at her. She smiled back.

"I'm so happy I'm with you again. You will always be a hero to me, always." She said in a sweet voice. I picked her up and took her back to my mothers. I knock on my moms door and she opened it.

"Dear? What was all that ruckus? And why'd you run out little one?" I passed Anais to her, my mom was holding Anais now. "She went to investigate saw me on my worst time, she got a bit frightened. Charlie stepped in and kicked out Mimzy. I need to go see her now." I responded to my mothers questions.

"Very well. Go see your fiancé." My mom winked at me and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Ma, we won't be giving you a new grandkid anytime soon." I walked away, before I did I kissed my little fawn on the cheek. I waved at her and headed to see how Charlie was.

I knocked and waited for a few moments. I then entered and saw Charlie laying in bed. "Hey." Charlie softly said as she got up, I sat on the bed. "Hello, dear. How are you feeling?" I asked, I stood up to take off my blazer off, I then put it on the coat hanger and returned to the bed. I took off my shoes and joined in with Charlie.

"I'm doing great. I just hope we don't run into more problems." Charlie nervously laughed, I look at her and place my hand on her cheek. "If we do, I'll make sure to protect you, Anais and my mother. I won't let you three get hurt in my sight." I patted her head lightly.

"Thank you, Al." She kissed my cheek. I smiled and returned a kiss. "Now, let's get some shut-eye! Shall we?" Charlie laughed and nodded. I got the blankets and put it over us.

I will protect you with all my life, the three of my favorite demon girls. My queen, my little fawn and my mother. You're all protected. I know mother can take care of herself, but Anais still hasn't developed strong powers. She's too young, she'll get the hang of it when she's 15. Only 7 years.

(A/n): hey! Sorry it took me a few days to release a chapter, I've grown a bit lazy lol. But I'm back! And I'll be sure to keep updating since it's presidents week!! Yay!  Again, I'LL TRY!