Meeting my Cheater Ex

I saw a guy turning his back at me talking about something serious with his friends.
He really caught my eyes cause i was having a feeling that i know him...and i had seen him somewhere....
But i couldn't recognize him, even his voice was very familiar to me...
I was curious to know who was that guy.

He was wearing a black shirt inside with a black leather jacket it looked damn expensive and he was wearing a tight jeans with expensive Gucci high top sneakers it was black too and he hair was on point.
And he was standing with his friends but his mind was on his iphone , he was looking at his iphone .
His friends were looking like trying to convince him about something but he was not even responding .
"Hey ! Man now let's have some fun ,our plan succeded , lets get some drink " a friend of that guy said out of excitement.
"Huh! Fun? I am not in the mood of fun , he is still left to find, i want that bastard in front of me ...and untill that i wont be calm" that guy said with anger and in a rude irritating tone.
And from somewhere a girl came and spilled some cocktail on his expensive gucci shoes.
His friends got angry and were glaring at the girl...and he just once glared at her .
"Watch your way" he said this and turned around towards facing in my direction.
Finally! I saw his face ..
"Oh my holy lord ....its Mr.jones i mean liam jones ...my new CEO in this bar " i said with shock.
Those same jawline , same blue eyes that same mysterious , calm, passionate , emotionless eyes. That same face , its definenately him.
I just kept staring at him for a while.
He was about to look at me but turned my chair and faced towards the bartender, and i ordered a Classic Gin Gimlet. He gave my order i was drinking it in the thought that what is he doing....and what if he seen me in these clothes .....
After some moments a guy came beside me and sat on the chair beside me . I didnt looked at his face thinking he is just a random guy.
"He-y, Melisa you still look same "he said with giving me a small smirk.
"A-Aron ? You? " i said with shock i could not belive my eyes that he was in front of me standing again after we broke up and what he did to me . I was just speachless standing there. A tear was about to roll down my eyes but somehow i holded it back.
" yes its me , missed me babe " he said with a smile.
"Its been so many years after we broke up....i know i shouldn't have left you like that for another girl, i was a idiot that time....but now i had realized that i did wrong....and now i want you back in my life , and only you i am still in love with you , i really really want you Mel ,I am really sorry Mel, please come back to me again please forget about our past , i would never leave you again babe , i only love you Melisa" he said while holding my hands.
"what the actuall fuck ? Aron.....you cheated on me with a girl, and then you gave no real reason and broke up with me giving me false hopes and doing fake promises you left in my worst time you left me when i needed you the most , to you our relationship was nothing i was the one who always used to put effort in it and you? Did nothing but just hanging out with you girl friends and keep on flirting with them in front of me but my freakin kindass heart belived that you were a good person and you are just joking with them and you can never leave or cheat on me , you were my first kiss , first crush, first love, first boyfriend and the first person i don't wanna see again. And "babe" who the hell is your babe i am not your fuckin babe dont call me that you lost your chance to call me babe , you are nothing in my life , you are just my past my ex we dont have any kind of relationship now we are just strangers and i will never forgive you after what you did , and i will never come back to your life Aron. I dont love you , i hate you now Aron , now get the fuck outta my face " i said all this with tears and anger boiling inside me .
"B-but ?" He tried to say something but i didnt wanted to hear anything from him.
"Fuck you and fuck your buts" i said rudely and i pushed him outta my way and went outside while crying.
While i was running i accidently pushed Mr. Liam Jones...
"Ah i am sorry, i didnt seen you , I-I really sorry Mr-"
I said it and i went outside the bar.
I came out in the back of the bar .
I felt a cold grab on my hands, i turned around to see it was Aron, he was standing there while holding my hands.
"Leave me the fuck alone Aron, let my hand ! "I screamed with anger.
He was giving me a angry look...but he was smirking.
"I always get  what i want and now i want you babe" he said while smirking evily.
He pinned me against the wall. I tried to let go but he was stronger than me . He grabbed both of my hands and tried to kiss me forcefully and roughly.
I kicked his groin , he backed off from me in pain and he was more angry now. I tried to run away from him....but i crashed with someone ...it was Liam....
"Stand behind me" he said with a angry look.
I did what he said.
But Liam was holding a gun in his hand pointing at Aron.
I was shocked and speachless.
"You know this bullet is faster than your legs if you dont get the fuck outta here right now, i wont hesitate to shoot you ". He said this with no emtions in his eyes.
Aron was looking really terrified so to save his life he ran away from there.
I was just standing there silently and i was really traumatized by the situation.
"Umm no need to cry Miss. Melisa, he is gone now you are safe , dont come here at these types of places alone its not safe for girls like you. So, pls go home now . "
He said with no emotion.
"Yeah! Thanks for saving me today Mr.jones. " i said while shivering because of the cold..and my jacket got torned in that situation.
Liam noticed it that i was shivering.
I was about to go but liam called me .
"Miss Melisa wait umm i think your'e shivering from the cold and its really cold outside umm so ahh you umm can take my umm jacket if you want to " he said me this while offering me his jacket.
"Umm thanks alot but its okay , i dont need it now , its cold outside my best friend is waiting for me we'll go home now So, the jacket is no need , umm but still thanks for offering its cold outside so you should keep it ". I said it with a smile . I went inside the bar again.

To be continued......