Chapter 15

Ashton

Ashton

Ashton was pleased at how things were going so far. He managed to get Violet Harris all the way to Vegas. He had a few plans up his sleeve for the night. He was happy to have gotten Miss. Harris flown all the way out there for one sinful night of good fun. His phone rang. It was his father.

"How is the plan working son?" questions his father.

"Look father I cannot really talk right now. Miss. Harris is here with me. In my room" chuckles a pleased Ashton.

"Is that so? I am proud of you son! Hopefully Miss. Harris will become Mrs. Maxford before the night is over with" laughs his father.

"Shh, not so loud. The walls have ears" warns Ashton.

"I better let you go. Let me know if my son gets hitched" chuckles his father as they hang up.

Violet walks into the room. Her long legs catch his eye. She admires the Vegas view.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"So is the room to your liking Miss. Harris?" he questions as he makes his way over to her.

"Vegas never gets old" she replies at last.

"No it sure does not. That big city is waiting for us to explore it. Want to head out for dinner? Or we can stay in if you wish?" he says softly as he pulls her close in his embrace. He kisses her neck.

"One night, you will have to wait until the end of the night Mr. Maxford. Somethings are worth the wait" she points out. A smile crosses her lips. He smiles back.

"Alright Miss. Harris. Let's go to dinner" he agrees.

"What sounds good for dinner?" she asks him.

"I already made us dinner reservations at a Japanese steak house" mentions Ashton.

"That sounds splendid" agrees Violet.

She looked pleased with that choice. He leads her out of their room. When they went into the elevator he could feel the heat from her body. She began to make him ache inside. He was not a patient man but he would wait it out.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"What is on your mind Mr. Maxford?" she whispers to him. She reaches up pulling at his tie gently on his neck. He feels his Adam's apple begin to tighten up. It was getting a bit stuffy for him in the small enclosed elevator.

"You sure one night will do the trick? Maybe we should have a few more lined up" he chuckles as he leans in and kisses her. She groans as his lips move across hers.

"One night of sin, in a sinful city" she whispers on his lips right before kissing him again. His groin aches as she presses into his body.

She fit perfectly there. Her small arms wrap around his middle pulling his body close to her own. They were to busy into each other to notice the elevator door had opened once they were on the main floor. They heard laughing from a crowd.