BSHS 302 Week 3 Learning Team Presentation

Get complete A+ tutorial here - http://entire-courses.com/BSHS-302-Week-3-Learning-Team-Presentation

This presentation of BSHS 302 Week 3 Learning Team is about:  

Social and Clinical Issues with the Elderly Population 

Develop an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft ® PowerPoint ® presentation. 

Address the following in your presentation: 

· Explore the social and clinical issues facing the older adult population and the common human services intervention strategies. 

· Focus on ageism, housing, retirement, parenting by grandparents, mental health issues, and so on. 

· Focus on common practice settings. 

List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point. 

Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate. 

Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. 

Submit the Microsoft ® PowerPoint ® presentation assignment. 

General Questions - General General Questions  

Prepare a PowerPoint presentation, 8-10 slides with speaker’s notes, exploring the social and clinical issues facing the elderly population, along with common human service intervention strategies. Focus on the Graying ofAmerica,’ ageism, housing, retirement, grandparent parenting, mental health issues and so forth, as well as common practice settings.

Write a 1000 word APA paper exploring and expanding on the topic presented with the PowerPoint: Social and Clinical Issues Facing the Elderly Population, including Intervention Strategies often Used with Aging Populations

Consider the following areas in your discussion:

Ageism

Housing

Retirement

grandparent parenting

mental health issues

Properly cite your references/resources in APA format.  

Take notes in addition to listening to lectures. Taking notes is a great way to keep information in your mind as you take it in. Also, it will help you have the necessary information to successfully complete your course. Even if the things you're hearing are something you already know, make a habit out of writing everything down....