Part 3

I spent the next few days pouring through all my stuff, trying to find out why I reacted the way I had. I groaned, slamming my box on the ground. I frowned, I didn't have a lot of things, my memory was foggy at best. I had been in an accident; my long-term memories were taken. I pulled a face before putting this Klaus business in the back of my head. Lilly and I had work in an hour, we were catering for some fancy party in the French quarter. I got to my feet, showering and then finding a nice shirt and black pants. I had my hair out; it fell just past my shoulder with a dirty blonde colour. I looked at the locks, promising to get it cut soon. Lilly shouted, walking into the room, I turned and smiled, she was already dressed and ready.

"Thank god your ready......we are kind of late."

"What?" I deadpanned, blinking at her.

"I read the time wrong. Let's go."

We practically ran to the French quarter, puffing when we finally made it to the massive building. walking in, we tried to sneak past the boss, Lilly succeed, I had not.

"Stacey Hall, you are late." I forced a smile, turning around about to beg. Harry held his hand up, silencing me quickly. I expected him to fire me and send me home. "Just start pouring drinks. We will talk about this later."

I nodded, thanking him and quickly running behind the outdoor bar where Lucy was working.

"Your late."

"I know, Lilly told me the wrong time." I said a little annoyed. I asked her to forward me the email several times, each time she promised she was doing it.

"She's blonde." Lucy laughed. I just smiled, taking a few people's orders.

We had a busy rush of people; some I had noticed were at the club the other night.

"I'm just gonna have a quick break, bathroom?" I asked Lucy. She gave me directions, I repeated them over and over again before finding the right door. I walked in, this was a person's bedroom for sure. I felt like Deja vu was happening and shook off the feeling quickly. I pondered if I should just use this person's bathroom. I decided, what the hell, running inside, shutting the door. After I had finished, I washed my hands before fishing my phone from my back pocket. I typed out a message to Kaleb, asking about what he was doing tonight. As I opened the door, I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I had fallen over, scared I had pushed this person over too. I looked to see that it was a woman and she was standing. She had a scowl on her face until she looked down at me.

"Jordan?" she asked in surprised. I gave a confused look and shook my head.

"I'm Stacey."

"Are you sure?" she asked. she offered me her hand. I took it, feeling this fire inside come to life. I frowned at our joined hands before snatching my hand a way quickly. I muttered a thanks.

"I'm Stacey....would you like me to keep an eye out for......what was the name?" I asked.

"Ah.....Jordan." she looked utterly confused. Her long straight blonde hair and blue eyes were somehow familiar. I must have seen her around somewhere.

"Jordan. Got it, I will let her know that....what was your name?" I asked.

"Rebekah."

"I will let her know that Rebekah is looking for her." I offered with a smile. I looked at my phone, eyes widened. "I'm sorry, I need to get back. I was late and my pay already being docked." I said a little awkwardly.

"Yes, yes of course. Where are you working?" she asked.

"The bar downstairs. I'm on until 2am."

I walked off before waving at Rebekah and apologizing again for being clumsy. She had just smiled, giving me a weary look. 

I had another half an hour left of my shift, Lilly was standing by the bar, she was on glass collection. She loved it, she got to talk to people, I hated it and always wanted to be away from the clients.

"Got any numbers?" She winked at me.

"No." I answered, cleaning the counter down.

"Boo! Get some numbers, girl, you could use some fun."

"I'm talking to Kaleb." I answered with.

"Ah, yes....Kaleb." she nodded, pursing her lips. I gave her a look, she smiled. "Keep your options open. We are twenty-one, time to live it up." she cheered. I laughed and shook my head.

"Go do your job." I ordered. She saluted me, walking off to grab a few empty glasses. A man walked up to the bar, I watched his eyes widened and mouth open and close a few times.

"Jordan?" he asked. I gave a funny look; this was the second person to call me this name. weird.

"No, I'm Stacey."

"My apologies, Miss Stacey. You have an uncanny resemblance to someone I knew."

I smiled, finding this man elegant and charming. The way he held himself, it was like he was from another time. His brown eyes were starring at me, as if by some miracle this Jordan girl would come popping out.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked, gesturing to the bar around me.

"Oh, yes, of course. I will have......glass of red." He finished, sounding a little confused.

"Mmmk, I would have personally chosen the white." I teased, trying to lighten the mood.

"Then, please, the white."

I poured the white into a glass, filling it a little bit more. I liked this guy; he was kind and hasn't tried to look down my shirt and it was the end of my shift.

"Stacey was it?" he asked, taking a sip of the wine and giving a small nod of approval.

"Yes, and you are?" I asked.

"Elijah. Elijah Mikaelson."

"Pleasure, Elijah." I reached out, offering my hand. He took it, giving it a firm shake. "Well, if you would like any other drinks, allow my stand in, Mary to assist you. I would advise, don't let her make cocktails." I winked. He chuckled.

"I will be sure to remember that. Are you leaving?" he asked suddenly. I nodded.

"Yes. Enjoy your night."

I smiled and walked off, finding Lilly already waiting next to Harry. He scowled when I walked over.

"You were late by an hour and you also assaulted a guest. I won't be paying you tonight." He handed Lilly her money, my mouth fell open when he walked off. Tears burning my eyes.

"I didn't..." I shook my head at Lilly quickly.

"I know. This is to cover our rent for the next two weeks." She sighed, looking at her check. I shook my head rather quickly.

"No, you earnt that. I can, find some other way..." I trailed off, trying to figure out the best way I could come up with rent.

"No! Stace! This is rent money." She huffed, blowing out her cheeks. I wiped a tear away and laughed at her.

"Thanks."

"Come on, let's get home before you assault someone else." She threw her arm around my shoulder. My leg kicked up behind us, hitting her ass. "Hey!" she squeaked.