♡27; You♡

The sun through the curtains woke me up.

I was sleeping on Minji's bed with her and Namjoon after all our gossiping of last night.

Luckily Minji has a two peoples bed so it wasn't two squishy.

The other two were still sleeping so I got up to go tidy up.

I grabbed all the crisp and cookie packets from the floor and Minji's bed which we were eating last night whilst I told them everything about what happened.

Wow they are good at listening.

I grabbed all the junk and walked towards the kitchen to go dump it there.

I quickly dumped all the trash in the bin and I turned around a bit too quickly as someones face was almost in my face.

I quickly take a step back. "G-good morning" I stutter out.

He smirks towards me suspiciously "good morning" he replies.

"W-what's wrong?" I say, because he clearly didn't come over here just to say 'good morning'.

"Well... I was wondering" his chuckle interrupting his sentence "that maybe you could share my room with Jungkook and I can sleep in Taehyung and Jungkook's room" he says as his smirk grows bigger.

I was kind of shocked by his sentence and he could probably see that by my face. "Is Jungkook okay with this?" I ask.

"Oh he's more than okay with this" Jimin chuckles.

Oh boy.

"Oh okay, tell him I said yes" I reply. But like why would I turn down the offer to share a room with the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

"Tell him yourself" Jimin laughs and walks off.

Wait what... that's gonna be awkward but okay.

Still in my pajamas I walk toward Taehyung and Jungkook's room.

I knock on the door "come in" Jungkook said from the other side.

I opened the door to see Jungkook lying on his bed and to my luck Taehyung wasn't in the room.

"Hey good morning" he says in his rapsy morning voice with a smile only making him a billion times more attractive.

"Good morning" I reply and I made my way towards him.

He patted beside him on his bed gesturing me to sit next to him. So I did and got on his bed next to him.

"Sooo... I saw Jimin in the kitchen and he said we should take his room and share it together" I said.

"And what did you say?" Jungkook asks with a smile.

"I said yes" I say quietly making jungkook grin.

His face leans towards mine and he pecks my lips "of course you did" he says cheekily making me giggle.

He leans his head back away from mine and leans back against the headboard of his bed.

He opens his arms and I lay in them and he wraps his arms around me.

He gives me a kiss on my head before grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

I hear a click of a camera whilst I was snuggling into his chest. I look up towards him making him chuckle and smile towards me one he realized I just caught him taking a picture of me because he forgot to turn off the noise om his phone.

A blush crept up onto my cheeks after he made the picture "w-what was that for?" I say flustered.

"Just making a pic of what's mine" he smiles innocently making my cheeks turn even more crimson.

"You're so cute when you blush" he says and pinches my cheek making me giggle.

"What do you mean with whats mine?" I ask confused.

"You" he says looking into my eyes.

"M-me?" I stutter out feeling flustered.

"Yes you silly" he chuckles and puts his phone back down and wraps his arms back around me.

But we aren't together yet, or are we? I'm confused. Okay this still feels like a dream. Just ask me to be your girlfriend already.

And as if he read my mind he said it.

He actually said it.

"Y/n, be my girlfriend?"

——
A/n: sorry I know this chapter is short, I just thought this would be a good place to end the chapter to make it exciting.

Omg I can't believe in exactly a week BTS' new album gets released. A WEEK GUYS!!!

Oh and I have lots of time right now to update this story so it won't take long till the next chapter xx