The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

"Jamar...nigga what the fuck you doing with those Bags"

"I....I....I'm going to go stay at a hotel for Now Jerrick..."

I was finally finding some courage to stand up to him, even if my body is broken right now...

"Nah Homie...you aint fucking leaving me..."

"Jerrick...are you serious....look at my freaking body....this isn't you....your not the guy I fell inlove with...."

He glanced behind him just as a pretty portuerican female appeared behind him..

"Is everything okay Papi...."

She asked putting her arms around his waist from behind....

"Oh foreal...that's what you been doing when I wasn't around..."

I couldn't believe this guy...he had the nerve to hit me...but on the side he had a female and worst of all he had her in our bed...

"Everything is cool....Selena....I'm just handling business...with my roomate real quick...go wait for me in the bedroom"

She glided past him....and walked past me shaking her booty all the way down the hall

He waited till he heard the bedroom door close....to speak

"So what? Its not like you was feeling me anymore, yeah I felt it Jamar...when we made love....you wasn't into it anymore..."

"Nigga that's because you've been fucking beating me...how the fuck I was supposed to feel..."

I've finally had it upto here with this guy....I picked up my bags....being careful not to hurt my rib and carrying my two bags with my good shoulder anD arm...

"Ey Jamar...where the fuck you think you going"

He grabs my broken arm...and I immediatly kneed him in the balls....while he was bent forward...I took my knee and brought it up to his face...I felt his nose crack....I hissed in pain cause he grabbed my broken arm...I bend in his face....and spit in his face

"If you ever fucking touch me in your life again, I will cut off your balls"

I glanced up and saw that the portuerican female was standing there with a big smile on her face, I guess she was getting beaten too, I gave her a meek smile and head nod..I grabbed my shit of the ground...turned and left

I could hear her screaming....oh my God Baby....but I just walked down the hall with a big ass smile on my Face....

Finally free....and Single....again...