Chapter 10

Jennie's POV

"Finally... the tension has begone."

Lisa firstly said when we made our way to my house. It was common that she was the one that'll start up a conversation whenever it was silent. Because she likes it when the four of us talk a lot.

"That was pretty intense. I can admit." Jisoo replies while giggling. I looked at her weirdly but she only ignored me.

"It wasn't that intense." Chaeyoung bluntly says which made us look at her. "What?"

"I thought we were good now." Jisoo says. But judging by her face, she's unhappy.

"Did I say that?" Chaeyoung shrugs then continued proceeding to my house. Lisa and I shook our heads with a sigh then looked at Jisoo. She was wearing an expressionless face.

"Don't look at me like that. I know she can't forgive me that easily especially because she was the closest to me before after all." Jisoo said with a smile full of regret and sadness. "Let's continue on." She then continues walking. Me and Lisa behind her wearing a worried look.

It hurts me seeing the four of us like this. Jisoo's a cheerful person outside but deep inside she's hurting so much. Chaeyoung looks like she doesn't care about Jisoo the slightest bit but she's the one that misses her Unnie more than the three of us. Lisa seems like she's okay with the situation we're at and just supports us but she's really saddened. And me, I don't know anymore.

I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes while walking. We're nearing my house now and I can't wait to just lie down on my bed and sleep peacefully.

"We're here." Jisoo informed as we stood in front of my house.

Surprisingly, Hanbin isn't home. Because if he was, he would be waiting on the porch in front of our house. Making sure that I'm not with some weird people and y'know. But one question always bothers me.

Why doesn't he stop Jisoo?

She's the weirdest person I know. Maybe he likes her? What?!

"Jendeuk, are you ok?" Jisoo asks me. Snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I called you a lot of times already. What were you thinking?" Jisoo worriedly cupped my face and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"I-I'm fine..." I said while avoiding eye contact. Her eyes are too beautiful to look at. They're alluring.

"Okay then." She says before letting my face go much to my relief.

"Why haven't you gone in yet?"

"I was waiting for you." She sends me a wink and I caught it but threw it away to the other direction right after. I smirked at her pouty reaction.

"Why did you do that?" She whines.

"It was trash so I threw it away, duh." I responded and she frowned.

"Well then, is this trash?"

I yelped when she pulled me closer by my uniform collar and stared at me with those allluring eyes of hers. Her face came closer to mine and the next thing I knew her lips were on mine.

It was only a chaste kiss but sweet nevertheless.

"Have fun you guys. I still have some things to do." She sends me one last flying kiss and awaited for my reaction.

I smiled and caught it. Her anticipating eyes were something to laugh at but I didn't. I placed it in my lips and have her a flying kiss too.

God... what is wrong with me?!

She smiles and enters her house. I also entered my house with a big smile on my face. And there was teasingly smiling Lisa and 'I'm-waiting-for-an-explanation' Chaeyoung waiting for me at the couch.

"I'm changing first." I raised my hands up and proceeded to my room.

I changed to comfy clothes and went down to find Chaeyoung rummaging my refrigerator for edible food. And Lisa playing Xbox at the living room.

"Why isn't there anything to eat here?" Chaeng asks while pointing at the refrigerator. I shrugged and she groans. "It's full of veggies and dog food."

"I thought you loved dog food." I said and she looks at me in confusion.

"Why would I love dog food?"

"Cuz your a bitch."

She gasps and Lisa 'Oh...'s were heard in the background.

...

(Sorry had to insert that. Let's get back to the story.)

"I thought you loved veggies."

"I don't love it. I just have to eat it to stay fit somehow." She corrected me in a 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone.

"Whatever you say." I then sat down on the couch while watching Lisa finish off the song/dance.

"Let's just order pizza." Lisa suggests with a big grin and we agreed. We waited for the pizza while doing our stuffs and whatever.

But I could only think of what 'she' could be doing right now that's much more important with hanging out with her friends and ended up drawing her on my sketchbook that was meant for my best designs and art.

I then stared at my drawing and smiled while looking at it. And then I thought that it was worth drawing for.

You can give me all the artworks of legendary artists but nothing beats this goddess of a girl.

...