La Vie En Rose

Ahem so this WAS supposed to be for Valentine's day. And it was. I literally hit publish,,, on Valentine's day. It said it went up and everything. So imagine my COMPLETE and U T T E R surprise when I come back the next day wondering why I've seen no comments whatsoever on this part only to see that it is,,, 

gone.

((((((:

I don't know what happened or why it happened, but when I hit publish, it apparently decided that meant the entire thing as supposed to be deleted! So that's fun. And anyone who knows me knows how much I hate rewriting shit. Once it's out, homeboy is out. It brings near physical pain to try and redo the thing. But this song was too good to pass up, so here we are with a solid amount of pure cringe. And just-

*sigh*

Here's a vent doodle of me hating myself and everything

Here's a vent doodle of me hating myself and everything. I guess Valentine's day is now today, the 17th. If anyone wants to be my Valentine please message me I'm single and I'm probably going to die that way at this rate. 

This entire one shot is really, really cringey and I sort of cringed writing it again. That could be because I rewrote it, or it could be because it's really bad. Probably both. I promise it was really good the first time around. Wattpad just had to fuck us all over by getting rid of it so that's that. I hope you enjoy, and if you don't, I apologize and offer you complimentary chicken noodle soup and discounted Valentine chocolates. 

Third person pov

Kirishima was in love with Harper Rye. It was made pretty obvious to everyone around them. He was always around her, trailing after her like some sort of lovesick puppy. He felt embarrassed about how he acted at times, but he couldn't very well help himself. What he felt towards Harper was far too real for him to push away. The feeling had come over him quickly. In the beginning, he hadn't known what to do. Being around Harper was like experiencing mental whiplash. She was an enigma with too many sharp turns to predict, and so many twists and turns. She was a rollercoaster, and Kirishima was reveling in the adrenaline. 

He and Harper had grown closer. He found out about her quirk, and despite his thoughts towards her, she still remained his friend. She was kind and considerate, and would listen to his problems if he had them. She was so, so much more caring than she let on. Harper didn't show the warmer side of herself to many people. It felt like a privilege to bear witness to at times. She was letting him in when she didn't have to, and that made his heart explode with feelings he'd never experienced before. 

Hold me close and hold me fast

Now they were in her bedroom, sitting side by side on her bed as they sifted through reports on Sero's case. They were trying to find holes in it so they could petition to have him stay in the hands of the station rather than being transported to max security, where most people wanted him. Their shoulders were pressed to one another. Kirishima tried not to think too hard on Harper being slouched against him, but he still couldn't stop the beaming smile that crept its way onto his face.