18•

"Don't smile at me like that." Taehyung mumbles looking at Jimin. Jimin laughs and takes his plate putting it in the sink. It was late at Jimin place. Jimin had invited Taehyung over after they let the bookstore.

"Wanna tell me why I'm here?" Taehyung moves his hand through his hair standing up walking in the living room.

"I just wanted to say hi and all, I miss hanging out with you." Jimin says while coming out the kitchen with two glass cups. Taehyung just smiles when Jimin hands him the cup and takes a sip smiling wider. Taehyung and Jimin relationship was different then everyone else in the group.

Taehyung was very nice, very calm and very sweet with Jimin. Jimin was very cocky and very touchy with the younger male. Jungkook could tell when they met that something was going on with them two. Taehyung is just..straight and he has been for quite some time but Jimin..Jimin was openly gay that's just it. Jimin has been openly gay since high school.

"Hey..I got a question." Jimin ask after a while, Taehyung looks up from the tv and looks at Jimin.

"What if I kissed you right now." Jimin says. Taehyung eyes widen and sets his cup down not trying to drop it on Jimin's clean rug.

"I-I." He stutters making Jimin smirk darkly. Jimin stands up and walks over to the taller male, his dark brown eyes starting down at Taehyung. Jimin lifts his finger up and moves it down tae's jawline and up to his lips then sticks his thumb inside his mouth making Taehyung blush hard.

"Suck." Jimin says and Taehyung nods doing it, Jimin pulls his thumb away and puts his lips on his kissing him deeply.
——

The next few days have been somewhat intense between everyone. Y/n and Namjoon been giving each other looks through out the day, Jin been looking at Taehyung and Jimin lately. The only normal ones was literally Jungkook, Hoseok ( which was only sometimes because he was weird everyday ) and yoongi.

"Can y'all stop." Yoongi says one day when y/n kicks Namjoon. In his leg. Namjoon glares at yoongi then hits her back making her whimper out. Yoongi just rolls his eyes and gets up getting a new book.

"Let be get back to WORK." She yells out work making Namjoon roll his eyes.

THIS ain't a JOB." He says back and y/n pulls his now dark brown hair. She smirks and running to her desk.

It had to be around midnight when Jimin got a text from his phone. The bright light burning his eyes making him turn the brightness down.

Kook: what are y'all doing?

Jimin groans and texts back rolling his eyes at the process.

Jimin: sleep, bitch Why you texting this damn late?

Y/n: why we cussing this damn late?

Jinnie: babygirl why are you cussing this late?

Joon: if y'all don't stop blowing up my phoneeeeee

Tae: shhh

Jimin: okay this is getting us no where

Yoon: true true

Hobi: I have work in the damn morning go to sleep all of y'all

Jimin: don't kook got school in the morning?

Kook: my class start at 2:Oo

Yoon: idiot

Y/n: mines start I wanna say 10?

Jinnie: then sleep baby

Y/n: noooo~

Jimin: really?

Tae: let them be this is cute

Kook: right hyung

Jinnie: please?

Y/n: okay..I love you

Jinnie: w-what?

Jinnie: y/n!
——

His heart was pounding the next morning, his hands was sweaty oh lord Jin thought he was gonna pass out. Those three words made his heart stop last night. Jin didn't know if she was just sleepy or it was that she did truly mean it. Whatever it was..Jin heart skip a beat every time.

"Hyung all she did was say I love you." Jungkook mumbles. Jin looks we him, almost glaring a little.

"It ain't just I love you kook..I'm falling for her everyday and..and shit it hurts." Seokjin says looking at the dark haired man. Jungkook smiles brightly.

"Hyung..I think you love her too." Jungkook says and Jin just looks at him. Maybe I do, Jin says in head. Maybe I really do love her.

Used to be scared of the ocean
'Cause I didn't know how to swim
I took one sip of your potion
Now I'm just divin' right in
I heard your siren's call, it was beautiful
I am drowning, God, please don't save me
I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Treasure chest full of your diamonds
I don't mind staying down here
Thought by now I would be dyin'
But your love gives me all my air
I heard your siren's call, it was beautiful
I am drowning, God, please don't save me
I'm in too deep
Can't touch...
~In too deep Why don't we~