TWENTY THREE

"I'm kinda hungry?" Kai said, questionably.

"For what?" Zane asked.

"Nothing you cook." Kai said, giggling at his joke. Matteo looked over at the two males, who's eyes were both darting between Kai and each other.

"Does he not remember?" Zane asked.

"I'm right here, ya know?" Kai said, crossing his arms, a pout finding it's way to his lips.

Matteo looked at Kai, "what do you remember?"

"Xavier trying to drink all my blood?" Kai said, questionably.

Luka sighed heavily. "He wanted to turn you."

Kai's eyes widen, "am I?"

"No, you don't smell like one, you still smell human. Even Mayvel smells somewhat like one." Matteo explained.

Kai titled his head to the side, "so am I still human?"

"Do you want to drink blood?" Zane asked.

Kai's face scrunched up in disgust.

"I'll take that as a no, so yeah, you're still human." Zane said, both vampires nodding their heads in agreement.

Kai smiled, getting out of the bed and going over to the three males, but instead got there within a second.

"What the fuck? What is going on?" Kai said, jumping back.

"That can't be right." Matteo said, "you don't smell like one at all."

"Guys," Luka said, making everyone look at him, "he is more human then Mayvel. He has the powers, but not anything else. He will still age, but his lifespan is way longer then most. Kai will life for over a thousand years."

"What?" Kai choked out.

"You mean, he can stay around longer?" Zane asked and Luka nodded, in an instant Zane had Kai picked up and kissing him deeply.

Kai giggled into the kiss and happily kissed him back, wrapping his legs around Zane's waist.

Zane pulled away, "I missed you so much."

Kai smiled, pecking his nose, "I missed you so much more."

Kai dropped out of Zane's hands and went right into Luka's arms, holding him. "Thank you, for coming back."

Luka held him tighter, "I was so close to losing you. Please don't leave me anytime soon."

"I promise you, I won't." Kai said, leaning up and planting a small kiss to Luka's lip.

Luka happily pulled away, giving Kai a soft kiss on his forehead.

Before Kai could even walk to Matteo, he was pushed on his bed, Matteo's lips passionately moved against the smallers.

His body pushed it way in between Kai's legs, rubbing his lower half against Kai's.

"I was so scared you'd be a vampire." Matteo said, between kisses, pulling Kai's legs and forcing their bodies closer.

"I'm okay, baby." Kai said, holding Matteo close.

"Really? Right in front of my salad?" Zane said. Matteo pulled back, "no one was stopping either of you from joining."

Kai felt the bed dip on both sides of him and lips on both sides of his necks.

Kai moaned softly into Matteo's mouth, feeling a hand travel down and twisting Kai's nipple.

Kai's body jilted at the pain mixed with pleasure. "Baby, please give yourself to us. We want you." Luka said.

Kai pauses and so did everyone else, three eyes looking at him worried.

"Well it hurt?"

"We will make sure you don't get hurt." Zane reassured.

Kai bit his lip, "I trust you guys."