Departed

Clarissa P.O.V

"Clary wake up"

"Clary"

I jolted up almost colliding with Damon "you're alright" he grabbed my shoulders steading me, I glanced around. We were in the Mikaelson house, Damon was on his knees in front of me "what happened? is Caroline okay/ " I mumbled trying to stand up. Elena stood next to Stefan, her arm bleeding "Caroline's okay, she's been blowing up my phone worried about you. Klaus decided to try and drain Elena of blood, we got here just in time" Tyler explained from behind me, I frowned standing up.

Damon wrapped his arm around my shoulder "come on, we'll take you back to Elena's" he pulled me towards the door where Elena was, I glanced back to see Klaus's body on the floor grey and veiny "whats going to happen to him?' Damon glanced back at the body "we're dealing with it" I stopped turning to face him with my arms over my chest "I want to help, and I won't take no for an answer" Damon glanced at Stefan over my shoulder before signing "okay but let's get Elena home first"

........................................................................................................................................................

Caroline waited at the car with me while I waited for Damon and Stefan to speak to Elena "Everyone's inside celebrating that we no longer need to deal with Klaus, are you sure you want to go with them?" Caroline asked as she watched Elena go inside. I smiled lightly "yeah I need to make sure Stefan and Damon don't kill each other" Caroline nodded wrapping her arms around herself.

"He saved my life you know?" I whispered. Caroline frowned turning to face me "Klaus, he saved me. Alaric had pinned Klaus and I to the ground, he shoved a stake into my chest and hoped it would kill both of us. But Klaus kept the stake from reaching my heart long enough for Elena to distract him" I explained fiddling with my sleeve, Caroline grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"You ready to go?" Damon mumbled as he unlocked the car "yeah, I'll call you on the way back" I assured Caroline before hopping into the back seat, she nodded and handed me my jacket through the window "be safe" she warned as Stefan got into the driver's seat.

"Hey why do I have to sit back here with the coffin?" I grumbled tapping the back shiny coffin that squished me with every turn, Damon glanced back at me "because you're the smallest, I mean what are you 5'2?" he joked causing Stefan to chuckle, I kicked the back of his seat "5'4 actually dick, why are you in such a good mood?" I snapped defensively.

"Because we've been trying to bring down Klaus forever" Damon exclaimed, Stefan looked over at Damon and raised his brows "what about the immortal hunter that wants to kill us all?" I chuckled at Damon's expression "we still won, say it Stefan" he encouraged. I stuck my head through the seats to see them both "we won" Stefan murmured looking back at the road.

"Thank you, turns out we make a pretty good team" Stefan added after a moment of silence "yeah it only took a century and a half" I exclaimed dramatically making them both chuckle. Stefan turned to Damon "what happens when Elena makes her choice?" I decided to sit back in my seat, this was a convocation I didn't want to be a part of.

"You know how these things work out, she might dump both of our asses" Damon stated looking out the window "and what if she doesn't" Stefan pressed, I felt uneasy as I watched the trees go by "well if she chooses you, I'll leave town" Damon mumbled against the window, I could hear the pain in his voice. Stefan signed "and if she chooses you, I'll go and let you be happy" I smiled to myself at how selfless they were both being.

"Guys it's Jeremy" I shushed them as I answered the phone "Clary, I found Elena passed out with a nose bleed. I took her to the hospital" Jeremy gushed, I put the phone on speaker "you did what?' Damon spat, I slapped my hand over his mouth "Jeremy listen to me, you need to get Elena out of there. Every original is out to kill Elena to stop Alaric, she's a sitting duck in there" I exclaimed loudly, Jeremy signed "Meredith wants to keep her in for observations, what do I do?" he asked desperately.