Chapter 2: On The Run

After the man had said those words the redhead snapped her head towards my direction with eyes that clouded and couldn't tell what was going through her mind, but I knew one thing is that she had determination in her eyes.

At that moment you knew you had to get away. As you were getting ready to take flight the redhead talked into an earpiece saying, "We have eyes on the target we're on the west part of the forest," by the time she was done you were a couple yards away. They were chasing you but you knew since you were fast and hard to see it would be easy to hide.

So you took cover in a small hole in a tree. 'It was kinda sticky but it'll do for now' you thought.

You could see the redhead and the arrow man searching for you. After a short while more people came. One was a man with a metal suit on that was red and gold. Another had weird clothing with a red cape and a hammer in his hand, he had blonde hair that touched his shoulders. Lastly was a guy with the American flag get up and had a shield that matched his outfit.

The flag guy spoke first, "Where is she, I thought you said you had eyes on her." He looked a little impatient with whatever task has been given to them. The tin man responded with,"Yea well capsicle that could only mean they lost her, keep up old man," he snorted while rolling his eyes.

They then started searching the area and you knew they'd be here for a while so you shifted your form again. You shifted into a ladybug though you tried not to make any noise as it was more painful then before.

Once you were fully transformed, the tin man stopped for a short second and said,"Guys JARVIS sensed something and it's coming from that tree," he said pointing to the tree your on. Then they all stopped and looked at the tree. Then the flag guy said,"We know you're there just come out we promise you will not be harmed."

And that just triggered you more so you flew off though it was tiring as most of your energy was already drained.

"She's getting away!" yelled the tin man.

This isn't good because the shakespeare man started spinning his hammer and flew your way....fast. You knew you'd need another form to get away as the tin man started flying towards you too. You also knew it'd be a risk because if you changed into the wrong form and they caught you, you wouldn't have the energy to fight.

So you transformed into the only form that wouldn't drain any energy but would be fast, a wolf. Your wolf form had silver fur with white streaks running along your sides. You tail was fluffy but majestic, it also was had two forms which was a regular wolf tail and a tail that was mostly like hair blowing in the wind, you had you regular tail as it was shorter in case they tried to grab it. When you transformed into a wolf, you were bigger than an average wolf. This caused some of your chasers to stop for a second. But they quickly regained focus and started chasing you again.

As you ran, animals started moving out the way and making there way towards the waterfall.....wait.... WATERFALL. You could probably lose them there. So you changed directions and headed towards the waterfall that had a river that ran for miles.

While running the guy with the bow started firing arrows at you and the redhead started firing darts. You could only guess that they had chemicals in there to knock you out. So you started running faster.

You were on the edge of the waterfall. You looked behind you to see they were a couple of yards away. Soon you jumped as they yelled at you to stop. Midway throughout the jump the redhead shot you and you could feel the chemicals kicking in already. You transformed into a fish so you could breathe. By the time you hit the water everything went black.