❝𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀❞ ; 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 (𝗠+)

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀" ; 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 (𝗠+)
━ ❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Cheating, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Explicit Sexual Content.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The night was silent.

It was still, the lack of sound nearly deafening.

You laid on your back, arm used as a pillow as you stared at the ceiling, mind in the gutter once again. You were having those thoughts again, ones that weren't so appropriate for the nature of your relationship with him.

You wanted him badly.

But there were too many issues. Too many problems to ignore. The first being his age. It was instilled in you by overbearing parents that a woman and a man should be no more than two years apart. You knew times were different now, but their words still stuck around in your head, heavy like the plague.

He was four years older than you.

Not only that, but he was sort of engaged.

Sometime between now and April of 2021, he would be standing at the altar, awaiting your sister to join him in holy matrimony.

They say they're in love, and you can believe it with the endearing way he looks at her when he feels she's not looking. How could you deny it when ninety percent of the words that came out of her mouth revolved around him?

But something was missing.

Something a man can only go so long without; the dire need to claim and protect enough to cloud conscience and cause mischief. He wasn't fully satisfied with his relationship and the sight was painful to see.

Such a beautiful man shouldn't look so tense when showing affection. And because your sister, being the good, Christian sister she was, was the queen of abstinence, you knew his palm would be the only thing to sate him.