20•

A/n: this chapter will contain smut, sooo...warning!?

Y/n starts curling her hair looking in the mirror. Seokjin was coming over her house, they was really going watch a movie like always but..y/n wanted to take it to the next level. When Seokjin arrives he kisses her cheek.

"Shall we start this movie." Seokjin ask.

"yes we shall." said Y/N while they are watching the movie a sex scene appears in the movie y/n was going to be bold so she grabbed Jin's thigh slight while watching the movie. Jin looks at y/n and she looks at him. Jin was leaning in for a kiss but y/n kissed him first.

"Woah looks like someone is being bold" Jin says.

"Well I-" y/n says.

"Well what?" Jin says with a smirk. God y/n thinks, that smirk can kill a person so fucking easy.

"Well Jinnie bear I was thinking we could take things to the next level" y/n says playing with her fingers.

"WOAH" Jin says "I was not expecting my little innocent angel to say that" Jin says with a sneaky smirk.

"I really want to get a taste at it" y/n says nervously.

"I think we should take it to the next level. But only if it's fine with you angel." Jin says with that same damn sneaky smirk. Y/n always thought Jin was super sweet and always thinks about her feelings and of course She wanna to take it to the next level but how was she going to say it? Y/n kisses Jin and says yes softly.

Seokjin starts kissing y/n deeply she lets out a whimper Jin looks y/n in her sparkly eyes.

"Are you ready babe?" Jin ask. She nods biting her lip.

"Yes Jinnie bear" y/n says while they're both kissing they start taking off each other's clothing first the shirts then the pants. "God damn" Jin thinks as he sees y/n in her matching hot pink lace bra and thong. Jin picks up y/n and carries her to the bedroom. He lays her on the bed then takes off her thong

"I'm going in babe" Jin says with a sexy smirk.

"Okay" y/n says softly. Jin spreads y/n legs. He puts his tongue on y/n's clit she lets out a soft whimper. Jin starts licking her clit up down he starts to go faster. Y/n lets out a moan and bites her lip. Jin remembers she's a virgin when she told him that one night when they was on his couch. She wanted to make him feel comfortable but Jin laughed saying it should be the other way around.

"Are you ready for me to put it in yet angel?" Jin ask looking up from her legs.

"I...I think yes" y/n says nervously looking at Jin's dark brown eyes. Jin pulls out his cock and y/n puts on the condom

"Are you sure you sure you're ready"

"YES BABE JUST PUT IT IN!" Y/n says very ferociously.

"God damn someone is feisty" Jin says with a smirk. Jin rubs his cock on her folds, she whimpers Jin slowly starts to put his cock in her wet, tight cunt.

"F-fuck." Jin groans biting his lip pushing in all the way, y/n face tells it all. It hurt like hell and she didn't know if she should tell jin or not.

"Baby you can tell me if it hurts.." Jin says while kissing her neck softly. Y/n looks up at him and smiles and kisses him.

Jin grips her hips tightly siding in all the way, he waits for a minute or two. Y/n bites his bottom lip pulling it making Jin growl in response. He starts to move  slowly as she moves her head back a little.

He moves a lot faster then before, her head goes back as she moan loudly digging her nails in his back, Jin groans going harder. He feels her clinch around him, her moans are music to his ears. Gripping her hips he goes even faster.

"D-Daddy! I'm gonna-Fuck!" Y/n moans and then screams loudly when Jin hits her spot roughly he groans when she digs deeper in his back, moving one finale time she cums hard around his cock making Jin moan pulling out cumming on her stomach. They both are panting Jin gets up and goes in the bathroom and comes back with a clean towel and wipes her off softly then lays down pulling her into his arms. She falls asleep quickly and Jin kisses her forehead.
—-

"No."

"But hyung-"

"No Jungkook what don't you get?"

"I promise I'll pay you back."

"You said that shit the last time." Jungkook groans with that answer from yoongi.

"You aren't fair!" Jungkook yells and throws the plastic water bottle that was in his hand on the floor. Hoseok walks in the living room very confused.

"Um..why are you throwing stuff?" Hobi ask with one of his dark eye brows up. Jungkook would tell what's going on in a heartbeat but the way he looks at Hoseok tell them both other wise.

"I-I'm just gonna go." He mumbles grabbing his jacket and walking out the door. Both men looking at each other with confused looks.

"You gonna find out what's going on?" Yoongi ask which Hoseok smirks running up stairs giving yoongi his answer.

From beyond this bed of mine I see
Ceiling fans with you on top of me
And the window blinds are filled with rays of sun
And all you secret fantasies thy will be done (done)
And inside of your walls there will dwell a Capricorn
(that will feast your body all night)
If we keep this up then a love child will be born
All because
Of the greatest
The greatest you
The greatest me
We have found the greatest chemistry
The greatest touch
The greatest kiss
What came to be is the greatest wish
The greatest show
The greatest song
The greatest words
The greatest all night long
Baby your love stays constantly on my mind
This is the best sex I've ever had
I know twelve ways to make your love come down
And the secret places on you will be found
Like a voyage when the storm begins to roar
There's no telling what this night could have in store (in store)
Cause inside of your walls there will dwell a Capricorn
(that will feast your body all night)
And if we keep this up then a love child will be born
All because
Of the greatest
The greatest you
The greatest me
We have found the greatest chemistry
The greatest touch
The greatest kiss
What came to be is the greatest wish
The greatest show
The greatest song
The greatest words
The greatest all night long
Baby your love stays constantly on my mind
This is the best sex I've ever had
The greatest you
The greatest me
We have found the greatest chemistry
The greatest touch
The greatest kiss
What came to be is the greatest wish
The greatest show
The greatest song
The greatest words
The greatest all night long
Baby your love stays constantly on my mind
This is the best sex I've ever had
The greatest you
The greatest me
We have found the greatest chemistry
The greatest touch
The greatest kiss
What came to be is the greatest wish
The greatest show
The greatest song
The greatest words
The greatest all night long
Baby your love stays constantly on my mind
This is the best sex I've ever had
Something heaven has ordained for the sake of our love
Like a hand and glove we go together this love is forever oooh
This sex is so good I've got to break it down
~ The greatest Sex R-Kelly~