Seblos Imagine : First Date❤️

Author's Note: Finally a Seblos imagine. One of my favorite ships on the show. I'm so worried that this doesn't sound like Carlos though. Give me some feedback on my writing I'd love to hear you thoughts. Also, don't forget to vote and comment. I am still taking requests, even though I have a ton of ideas for imagines.

All rights to the characters and music got to DIsney.

Also my best friend helped me come up with some of these ideas. :)

Carlos POV:

"Guys this is an emergency! I am panicking. What do I wear? Where do I take him? What if he's not ready to kiss? What if I mess up?"

"Carlos stop being over dramatic. We've seen your chemistry with Seb. The two of you are obviously in love. You won't mess it up." Nini said while looking through several different shirt colors.

"You should take him to a place that means a lot to you. Maybe a restaurant or a cute picnic area ooh or even a secret garden." Steph said while looking at the shoes that were laid out on the floor.

"Carlos, I am pretty sure he's ready for the first kiss. I mean the way he looked at you at homecoming and at my thanksgiving party. It was just a match made in heaven." Ashlyn said while picking out a belt.

"Thanks guys. This means a lot to me. Before joining theatre, I never really had any friends to go to." I said while everyone group hugged me.

"Go get dressed before your date arrives."  Kourtney handed me a completed outfit that the girls picked out and shooed me off to the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and showed the girls my outfit they all applauded. Kourtney handed me a bottle of cologne to spray on. My heart was beating so fast. I was so nervous. What if Seb doesn't show up? What if he's underdressed? What if he just wants to be friends afterward?

At Seb's House:

I knocked on the front door and was surprised to see Seb standing there holding a bouquet of roses. He was a plaid shirt with a navy jacket on top with khaki pants.

"I was supposed to be the one to give you flowers." I fake pouted.

"My mom picked them fresh from the garden this morning. I thought it'd be a nice gift since you planned this whole date." Seb said nervously making slight eye contact.

"Well I love them. Tell your mom thank you. Roses are my favorite since they are supposed to be given after broadway performances." I said making a bowing gesture with my hands.

"You were born to be on the stage."

"Thanks." I said nervously. There was a huge awkward silence that fell between us. I just held the bouquet of flowers and he just stared at my shoes.

"Ummm I guess great minds think alike. Looks like we decided to wear the same shoes." Seb laughed to himself while pointing to my shoes.

"Is it too much? The girls helped me pick out my outfit, I wasn't sure if you were going to dress casual or fancy, so I went with fancy." I said really fast.

"Honey, you look amazing just the way you are. Where are you taking me tonight? I hope it's not too fancy." Seb said while playing with his watch nervously. 

"It's a surprise." I said while taking his hand.

I drove to our first surprise location while singing "Bop to the Top" with Seb at the top of our lungs. I'm glad I found someone who loves musical theatre as much as I do. As I was turning onto the highway. The song ended and "You are the Music in Me" started playing softly through the stereo. Seb gently put his hand on top of mine while I was driving with the other hand. I was so happy he reciprocated the same affection. I've never planned the perfect date, until now. It felt magical. I felt so nervous being with him. I didn't want to ruin our first date. I need to "Trust the process" as Miss Jenn says.