XXVIII

stephany's pov

tobi's a real romantic.

when we got in his car tobi insisted i had to be blindfolded or it would completely ruin his surprise, which ultimately left me very skeptical. So, i decided to put on the blindfold, i love surprises, so i'd hate to ruin one.

and that's how i ended up in the situation where i'm sat in the passenger seat of a car, with a guy who'd i trust with my life. which, believe it or not, is not that bad of a situation to be in.

when we finally arrived, tobi insisted that he triple check the blindfold just to make sure it wouldn't fall and reveal his plan. obviously, tobi guides me to our final destination and around me i can hear muttering and walking from different angles. wherever we are, there's a lot of people making sure this place can run.

"alright steph, stand right here and on the count of three, take off your blindfold."

"3," well shit. "2," here's the ultimate reveal. "1,"i can feel my heart rate rising as i slowly lift the blindfold. once it's finally off my eyes take a second to readjust to the brightness of the room.

scratch that.

we aren't in a room. we're on a rooftop. as i take a quick spin around, i notice our area. the rooftop overlooks the beautiful skyline of london and i takes everything i've got to turn away. then i notice the table with 2 chairs sat directly across from each other.

"sooooo... how do you like it?" tobi asks with a gleam of hope in his eyes

"like it? like it? tobi i love it, it's absolute perfect" i smile at him.

tobi's' shoulders sag, as he relaxes. "i'm so happy you feel that way." he smiles as i make my way towards him

i have a slight feeling this is going to be an amazing date.

————————————————-

hey y'all

hope you guys enjoyed this update

i personally think it's super fucking cute so hopefully you guys feel the same way

anyway thank you guys for all the love you've shown this book

as always much love y'all💞