11~Toilet Teleportation is a No Go

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"You really shouldn't have thrown that... creature out the window," you said mildly.

You both were still standing in the bathroom. However now there was shattered glass spread all over the floor from where Jungkook had chucked the satyr out the small bathroom window.

Jungkook scowled at his arm where the creature had raked its claws down. The scratches were already scabbed over and the blood dried. "It deserved all bad things coming for it."

"Is that why you kicked him when he got stuck?"

The satyr's butt had gotten wedged in between the frame when Jungkook had initially launched the creature out the window. Enraged that his attempt to dramatically terminate the creature had failed, Jungkook had mercilessly pitched an impressive roundhouse kick. The blow successfully dislodged the furry butt and sent the satyr on its merry way to the prickly hedges below.

"It was a fool to think it could be snarky to a demigod like me. Low-life half goat bastard," muttered Jungkook.

You shook your head. At this point, you were amused by the entire ridiculous scenario that had just taken place. You were starting to realize that any time you were with Jungkook, strange things were going to take place.

"How did we even get here?" You turned around. The bathroom looked similar to your own bathroom. It was fairly plain with simple mint green towels hanging on the hooks along the wall and a small plant mounted on the small grey sideboard.

"I'm finally beginning to regain my powers." Jungkook grinned proudly. "I can teleport from one source of water to another."

You shuddered. "Oh ghod, so we really did teleport from the toilet." Well, here you come 100 year long shower. "But if you could teleport, why did you need my help to get to the lake?"

"One, because I've never been there before. I need to feel the water before I can successfully teleport there from somewhere else. Two, because I was much too weak to teleport in the first place. It's remarkable I had enough juice in me to even get here."

'Where is 'here' anyways?" Unease was beginning to prickle at you. Whoever's bathroom this was, you'd just destroyed the windows and made a mess.

Jungkook's grin slipped. "This isn't your apartment?" He asked blankly.

You shook your head.

"Well damn." He looked around calmly. "Looks like my powers are still a little loopy and landed us in the wrong apartment."

"Oh my ghod, then where are we?" You whirled around, eyes wide.

"Relax, we can just teleport back to the park and figure out our way from there." Jungkook brushed off your words and began to make a move towards the toilet. "Hmm, it's going to be a rough ride since there isn't that much water in here."