Episode 1

Ali,time for school! Yelled a middle age man calling his son from downstairs.

Meanwhile, in the said boy's room. A young boy just woke up from his dreamland.

Ali's POV
-------------------------------------------------- "Haish,so sleepy" as I rub my eyes. Welp,time to go to school.
I wear my school uniform take a sandwich and speed off to school

       ------------SKIP TIME-----------
AT SCHOOL

"Its 7:30.am and you just arrived?!! How many times that I ....." there she goes again."Alright I won't do it again. Just give the punishment.

Ali POV End

As the boy walks slowly to do his punishment Alicia just sigh."He's been acting odd lately. Wonder what's his problem?".Alicia just shrugged it off and head to class

When Ali's finished with the punishment,he was planning to head to class but

"Well-well look who we got here" said a familiar voice and yup it's his "Loyal Bullies" Syed and Shaun.

Ali POV

"Oh hey what you want?" I asked nervously
"Oh nothin' just this" and he smacked me right in chest and with Shaun kicking me in the stomach ,it didn't help. I can't breath and hurts like hell I tried to run but they pulled me into a storage room and beat me up till I lost my concience.

Ali POV End

Alicia POV

Where's Ali he should be done by now. What's taking him so long?
Why do I have a bad feeling?

               Skip After School

"Hey Alicia have you seen Ali?"the ganer-slash-nerd a.k.a Viktor asked me. Well I did saw him this morning but I gave a punishment 'cause he was late. I replied. Why? "He promised me to meet up at the canteen at recess but he didn't." "He gave me his statement". Maybe he's at the toilet ?". Nah,I checked there 3 times". Then M.A.T.A. called . Oh Viktor I have to go. And I walk away.

Alicia POV End