~70~

(Jimin's POV)

I can't sleep.

I can't take my medicine knowing she's hurting...I can't risk possibly falling asleep when she needs me...

Jimin simply buries his face into the pillow Y/N slept on as he takes in her sweet sugary scent, his lips twisting up in a smile hearing small giggles coming from the living room.

Ah..

Her and Jungkook must be having a great time...

I can barely remember what it's like to watch Tv anymore...it's been so long...I wish I could watch it with them...

Jimin lets out a soft sigh into the silent room as he moves around under the blankets, his T-shirt twisting and sticking to his back.

What even.

Pulling the shirt off and throwing it in the floor Jimin sits up and rakes his hand through his hair as he lets out a loud grunt of frustration.

I can't sleep.

This is driving me insane.

I wonder...if they would like to come in here and watch tv...even though I can't see it I still have one...

Jimin carefully gets up out of his bed while quietly entering the hallway and around the corner where Jungkook and Y/N giggle softly, his heart warming at the happy tone of his little brother.

"Oh? Hyungie! You're awake too?"

"Yeah...I can't sleep..."

"Oh are we being too loud? I'm sorry...we're watching a funny movie.."

"No no! Not at all!...but um...if...if you guys want to...you could come in my room and watch tv...my bed is really big and comfy.."

Jimin feels his cheeks burst with heat when he hears Y/N's small feet pattering against the carpeted floor, her arms tenderly wrapping around his waist.

"Would that helps you sleep better?"

Her voice is so pretty...

"U-Um-"

"Would it help you sleep if you knew I was next to you?"

"Y-Yeah."

Quit stuttering Jimin.

Be a man.

You are tough.

"Hyungie we can all cuddle under your blankies!"

"Can you get to my room Jungkook? Your ribs..."

"It's okay Hyungie..I can make it small spurts...I promise! I want to cuddle!"

He's so childish...I still imagine him as that tiny boy...I wonder what he looks like now...

"Come on, lets go."

Jimin feels himself blush even harder when Y/N intertwines her dainty fingers with his and leads him back to his own room while Jungkook hobbies behind them with heavy, labored breaths.

"Noona you lay in the middle...so I can cuddle you and Hyung can cuddle you."

"Oh?"

Jimin smiles and listens to Y/N teasing Jungkook and pulling all the blankets back so they can enter the bed, her hand this time clasping around Jimin's wrist.

"Come on."

"O-Okay..."

Be strong Jimin.