Ch. 23 🖤 SPENDING TIME WITH CHEN 🖤

(Chen's POV)

"So, Mina-ssi...? Would you like to be my friend?" I asked.

"Uh... I guess..." She smiled nervously.

She was beautiful indeed but she was a human and that fact would make us worried for our safety. Because we all might have been put in danger if those people had found out about Mina.

I smiled to her. "So, how are you feeling today?" I asked trying to make a conversation between us.

"I'm good." She smiled finally relaxing a bit.

"Mina-ssi, let's cook something. I may be a vampire but I love cooking. Will you teach me?" I asked her and she nodded, thankfully.

We both went in the kitchen to cook something. I prepared the ingredients while she cooked. I kept on talking to her and telling her jokes which made her laugh. After all, I was the most brightest person in our group after Baekhyun. (A/N: Is that correct?)

We both had a good time while cooking and I started to think that we got along very well. "You're so funny, Chen-ssi." She told me.

"Yeah~ I hear that from everyone

"Yeah~ I hear that from everyone. I also like trolling people. It's always fun to watch their reactions. You know, one day I made a prank for Sehun...." I continued with my stories of pranks after then.

____

(Sehun's POV)

We just got back after killing that vampire. Suho hyung and I somehow managed to catch up to him and before he could make any problems for us, we killed him.

I saw Mina laughing with Chen hyung. "Well, it looks like Chen have made one more friend using his incredible talent of making anyone his admirer." Suho hyung said making me chuckle.

"You're right, hyung! She would have been friends with Baekhyun hyung already if it wasn't for his behaviour that day." I said and walked to them with Suho hyung following.

"So, you two had fun?" I asked smiling at both of them.

"Yeah, we did. I told her stories of my pranks on you." He replied.

"WHAT!?" I yelled in shock.

"Why, hyung?" I asked him, ready to teach him a lesson.

But before I could do anything, he quickly said goodbye to Mina, kissing her cheek and ran away leaving me dumbfounded

"Hey! Come back here!" I yelled after him while Suho hyung patted my shoulders before going after Chen hyung. I looked at her who was trying to control her laughter. I went closer to her and rubbed her cheek where Chen hyung kissed her.

"You are mine. That's why, I should be the only one to kiss you." I said subconsciously before carrying her to her room.

"Sleep." I told as I laid her on the bed.

"Here you go again, acting like a mother." She sighed, rolling her eyes which made her appear cute enough for me. "What happened?" She asked, looking at me.

"Let me cuddle you for now." I said and stroke her hair which I knew she liked too much. She would always go to sleep immediately when I'd do that.

"What about that vampire?" She once again asked. I told her that I killed him and she was safe now. Then she slowly started to feel sleepy as her eyes kept on closing and opening.

"Sehun, were you actually jealous of Chen-ssi?" She mumbled while looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"Just sleep. I'm gonna be here with you." I tried to make her go back to sleep but she wouldn't stop staring at me even if her eyes wanted to close themselves.

"So, even you, have this emotion called... jealousy."

~•~

A/N

So, this chapter was made for Chen because, well... He deserves it! ❤️

His smile is just so beautiful

His smile is just so beautiful. Actually the most beautiful. Does he even know how beautiful his smile is? 💕

💜💜💜