Room [19]

By ѕαкυяα

The hotel indeed is an example of glorious art work. One may feel like a royal majesty here. No corners are left without the touch of décor. In one word it was elegant.

But my mind is not in the state of devouring any of these. Because yes, I am feeling down.

And yes the reason is his ignorance. And yes I am admitting it because there is no valid reason for lying.  can't run away from the truth that is buried inside my heart.

The truth that I have already fall-

"Mam, your room has arrived." the bell boy said. We were going towards our room when I zoned out.

"Uh, yes. Thank you." I said and opened the door of the room and entered. The bell boy bowed and went away, leaving my luggage.

It was already dark outside so I turned on the lights. The room was so beautiful. No it was breathtaking. 

I went towards the window and looked outside

I went towards the window and looked outside. The whole city was shining bright. The view was mesmerizing. Our hotel was near the Tokyo Midtown, which is currently the tallest high-rise complex in Tokyo. 

A smile made its way to my lips while seeing the luminous view.

I am here to enjoy, not to mourn for some unreciprocated love. 

What love? There isn't any love.

Suddenly I was filled with joy, all my gloominess has washed down in a moment. I quickly freshen up and changed my clothes. I changed into a simple palazzo and an off shoulder sweater.  Its not too late to have walk in the nearby area.

Even I couldn't find the reason of my sudden happiness. Maybe its all because of Japan. 

I locked the door and went towards the elevator when suddenly a voice came from the back, making me halt. I couldn't decipher the words so I turned around.

I saw a very handsome man standing a few feet away from me, with a smile on his face. But the smile didn't feel good, it was kinda evil. 

"excuse me, umm- were you talking to me?" I asked maintaining the distance. I felt uncomfortable and something inside me felt awared.

"Uh, yes Mrs. Kim. I finally got the chance to meet you." that man said moving forward. I felt like backing but didn't move thinking it would be rude. He hasn't done anything bad though.

"Ah! What a fool I am. You must be thinking of me as some creep. I completely forgot to introduce myself. Hello, I am Kang Daniel, Executive director of Kang industries and an old friend of Taehyung." he said lifting his hand for a handshake. 

I took it and gave it a shook. It was warm but I felt shivered. 

"Oh I am sorry Mr. Kang. Actually I couldn't remember seeing you in the wedding." I said with a smile, which I managed to pull despite feeling uncomfortable.