10

Third person p.o.v
-

Jungkooks head was pounding, His ass Hurt, and had no fucking idea where he was.

Great, just amazing.

He wouldn't be surprised if he was in some type of sex dungeon.

Jungkook slowly but surely sat up, rubbing his head and fixing his hair.

He looked over next to him and jolted when he saw a body lying next to him.

it took Jungkook a couple seconds until he came to the realization that the body belonged to Taehyung.

Jungkooks eyes widened, he was naked, Taehyung was naked, did they-

"What the fuck!"

Jungkook yelled in realization. There was no denying it.

him and Taehyung had sex.

Taehyungs head jolted up, "huh?" He said while squinting his eyes a bit.

He looked over at Jungkook "what's wrong?"

Jungkook brought his legs close to his chest hoping it'd cover himself up, while backing away a bit.

"What do you mean 'whats wrong' we fucking BONED."

Jungkook was pissed.

"and I was drunk how was I supposed to enjoy it? I don't even remember what happened!"

Taehyung smirked "oh trust me, you enjoyed it."

Jungkook looked over to him "you remember it?"

Taehyung just laid there in silence, not answering the boy.

"Wait were you sober?"

"No."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not lying."

"How many drinks did you have?"

"Enough to get drunk."

"How much is enough?"

Taehyung groaned frustrated and sighed "why are you asking so many questions."

"Because you're lying."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked away.

"So you gonna answer truthfully or do I have to ask more questions"

"Fine! Okay yes, I was sober."

Jungkooks eyebrows furrowed "so you found me at a party, drunk as hell, and what? Fucked me? Real original Taehyung."

Taehyung groaned "you're the one who dragged me in here."

"Yeah when I was DRUNK," Jungkook yelled "D-R-U-N-K, is this fucking kindergarten class? Want me to spell it out again for you?"

Jungkooks voice was starting to raise "I can't remember a thing I did yesterday, you absolutely cannot blame me this time."

Taehyung sat up and smirked "maybe if I explain it you'll remember it."

Jungkook looked at him confused "what?"

Taehyung continued "We were fighting on the couch when you suddenly took grabbed ahold of my wrist."

"Shut up Taehyung, I don't even wanna hear it."

Taehyung ignored the younger and continued anyway.

"Then you led us up the stairs into this small, bathroom, locking all the doors"

Jungkook gulped and he looked at Taehyung and noticed that the older boy was moving toward him.