Liam slowly growing feelings towards Melissa

"I shouldn't have kept my gun out, she is my employee and I am her CEO, she knows that, E.M.enterprise is mine but she doesn't knows the darker side of the world where i have to work, she doesn't knows my family history and work, she doesn't knows that
I am the Mafia leader of the Royal Blood .
I never told all this to any one . What if she tries to find out about me and my history, and she would probably never guess this fact that i can be a mafia leader......
But that Girl....ah...Melisa...yeah....she was something different from the other girls .
Her eyes were something which were the most interesting thing about her....those grey eyes , I had never seen those type of eyes, they were so unique ...
Her eyes were soo filled with passion, love.
Her eyes were greyish which was simbolizing she has deep sadness and pain inside her, it was showing that she was really hurt before. Her eyes were deep and calming. Her were deep like a ocean, there are very less people who actually dives in that ocean to know her. I was really amazed by her beauty....I had seen so many woman but they all didn't had this natural beauty like Melisa...there are so many girls with whom I had spend nights but i still never seen such beauty.
Her hairs were chocolate brown and wavy.
Her nose was straight and small which was kinda cute thing about her face. Her lips were redish and pinkish shade and it looked really soft....I wish i could kiss those lips passionately and taste it...
She had a nice jawline...other girls would probably pay to the doctors to have that.
She had a really fine body slim waist , long legs , and slim body...and her heels made her look taller than she was, her dress was fitting her body. It was clearly showing her legs and her curves which made me turned on...I could have done so many things with her in the bed...and she would never regret those things .
She was looking irresistable that time , it was very hard for me to resist . But I couldn't stop my mind from thinking about her and me in bed.
But i did tried to stop my mind from making me falling hard for her because i can't fall for anyone , I am a ruthless , rude , arrogant , bad, slefish mafia leader...who doesn't hesitates to kill a single person.
And if i want i can get any girl.....but in case of her its something else i feel connected to her....like really attracted...i couldn't get off her from my mind this type of feeling never happened to me before....am i falling for her ? Ahh~~hell no..never...a ruthless and heartless mafia like me can't fall for an woman...ughhh~~~i am really tired i think i need a shower...." I said this to myself and went to the washroom for a shower to calm my mind down .